2 x Lines

Machi and Shizuku guided me to the employee's only room and made me lay down on the couch.

"Did you eat something bad? Though even if you did your body would just act like it's nothing!" Shizuku asks while trying to come up with ideas.

I roll over and start standing up but Machi prevents me. "You need to stay down, you're probably sick. I'll run to the store real quick to get you some medicine."

Machi started taking off her uniform and put on a sweater on top. "Wait can you... can you buy 2 pregnancy tests while you're there?" I ask her and her eyes widened.

"You just came back from the dead and he already got you pregnant... I'm gonna kill him." Machi murmurs while opening the door and waiting for Shizuku to go out with her.

I get up and drink some water from the water bottles they had and start eating some candy I had in my pocket. I open the door and start walking out to the restaurant.

I walk towards the table where Hisoka, Killua, Gon and Alluka were and I hover over the table. "What happened? Are you okay?" Alluka asked while sipping some of her milkshake.

"Yeah, I just came to tell you guys that I'm gonna lay down in the back for a bit. My head doesn't feel too well." I give them a smile and they nodded.

I started walking back and saw Machi holding a bag. "Hisoka, can you come with me quickly?" I asked while turning to him and he gave me a puzzled look while nodding.

We walked back to the employee's only room and Machi handed me the bag. "Go take the test and take the medicine. You, stay here." Machi points to Hisoka and he blows a little kiss towards her.

I walked into the bathroom and started taking out the test from the package. I took it and started waiting for a few minutes.

After about 3 minutes I sighed and picked up the test to see it. I didn't know whether to cry or laugh but it had the 2 lines.

I walked out and saw Hisoka, Machi and Shizuku all standing there waiting for the results. "So what is it? Are you pregnant?!" Shizuku asks while coming up to me and taking the test away from my hand.

She started squinting her eyes and then started smiling and laughing while showing them the test. "She's pregnant!" Shizuku exclaimed while Hisoka and Machi eyes widened.

Hisoka came up to me and hugged me while kissing my forehead. "I knew all that money I spent on baby toys was useful."

I chuckled a bit and heard the door open wide. "SHIZUKU, MACHI GET BACK TO WORK!" Phinks yelled while holding a spatula in his hand covered in grease.

"Not now, Phinks! Y/N is pregnant!" Shizuku exclaimed while showing him the test. He raised his non existent eyebrows and took the test while walking out of the room.

I followed him back into the kitchen, once I got there I saw the whole troupe crowding against eachother looking at the test.

"THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!" Shalnark yelled while running up to me and kneeling down. He hugged me around my waist and pressed his cheek against me.

"Mentally this child is mine! Y/N I will do anything just for you to write down my last name on the birth certificate!" Shalnark plead while rubbing his cheek up against my stomach.

"Y/N. I'm happy but, I'm with Shalnark." Feitan interjected while coming over and hugging my waist as well.

"I-I'm going to be an u-uncle?" Kalluto was wide eyed and dropped the tray he was carrying.

Kalluto waited for Shalnark and Feitan to get up and he walked over to hug me. My face was buried in his shoulder and he hugged me to the point where it started to hurt.

"I can't wait to buy them ice cream! Do you think they'll call me Uncle Kal? What if they think I'm a girl?" He starts over thinking but Franklin walks over and lays a hand on him.

"You're stressing out again, calm down. But come here, Y/N, I'm so happy for you!" Franklin gives me a hug and then the whole troupe comes up individually to give me a hug.

The door of the kitchen swung wide open as Killua and Gon stood there looking mad while Alluka was trying to pull them back.

"THE COSTUMERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 MINUTES AND WE'RE ALL HUNGRY! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? Y/N SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING AS A WAITRESS?" Killua yelled while Gon passed him my work uniform that they gave me a few days and handing it to me.

"STOP YELLING DAMNIT! TODAY IS MY DAY OFF YOU 2 IDIOTS?!" I yelled at them and we all started arguing.

"It's rude of you to be yelling at your sister and nephew!" Shalnark said and Feitan started nodding his head. Gon and Killua stopped yelling and looked at them and took a moment.

As if they both shared a brain cell they caught on the same time and looked down at my stomach. "W-WHAT?!" They both yelled simultaneously.

Alluka ran past both of them and gave me a hug. "Oh, oneesan is it true?! I'm going to be an aunt! Kalluto, did you hear that? We're going to have another member of the family!"

I hugged Alluka back while Gon and Killua were still flabbergasted. They looked at me, the troupe and then Hisoka.

"HISOKA!" Gon yelled out while pointing Hisoka. Hisoka gave a little grin to Gon and a small wave.

"I WANT YOU TO BE WITH HER THROUGH THE WHOLE JOURNEY! IF YOU LEAVE WE'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!" Killua yells and Gon pulls a knife out of his pocket while Killua activated his Ren.

They kept scolding him for a while until we all heard a knock from the door. Kortopi went to go open it and looked up at all of the angry costumers.

"We have been waiting for 30 minutes!" One of them yelled. We all looked at them and the troupe immediately started getting to work.

I started putting on my uniform but I felt a hand prevent me. "Today is your day off still right? Killua, Gon and Hisoka will help us! Alluka will look over you!" Shalnark exclaims while tossing a set of uniforms to them.

"Killua and Gon you guys go serve some people and Hisoka get in the kitchen!" Shalnark commanded and started putting everyone to work.

"WE DON'T EVEN WORK HER-"

"I'll pay you guys $10 an hour." Shalnark reasons with them making both of them rush out to serve people.

Hisoka gives me a kiss on the cheek and then waves to me while going behind the stove.

I grabbed Alluka's hand and we started making our way to where you start giving people a table. "Oneesan, you shouldn't be working! Today is your day off and you just threw up." Alluka tried to reason with me but I just handed her some coloring books and she got distracted while sitting down at a near by table.

I started giving people their table numbers and everything but my phone rang in the middle of one. "I'm sorry, let me take this real quick."

I stepped out of the restaurant and answered the phone. The ringing noise on the phone made me pull the phone away from my ear meaning that whoever was calling me was nearby.

"Have space for another 3 people?"

I heard the voices across the road and looked up to see Illumi, Grandpa Zeno and my father Silva all leaning against a car.