The x Hospital x Visits

While on the way to the hospital Hisoka was searching up what to do to calm down a pregnant woman on wikipedia.

"WHY ARE YOU USING WIKIPEDIA?! IT ISNT FUCKING RELIABLE!" I yell at him while putting on some socks and putting my feet onto the dashboard.

Every small movement made my back and stomach ache. I heated up my hands and started applying them to my stomach which just made it hurt more.

"Wait darling, they said that try breathing exercises!" Hisoka stated while looking down and reading it from his phone.

"BREATHING? WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING RIGHT NOW?! I'M BREATHING, HISOKA!" I yelled while holding my stomach and putting my head back.

The whole 10 minute drive to the hospital was me either yelling at Hisoka or me crying and telling him how much I loved him.

Once we pulled up to the ER I got out of the car and felt myself start to pee? I groaned and started drying off my pants with my Nen and walked into the ER.

"Hello, what can I-"

"Shut the fuck up and let me talk. I just peed myself and I think I'm having my children get me a fucking room right now." I demanded and the woman was shocked.

"Miss, I need you to calm down please..." She replied back while telling some of co-workers to get a room ready.

"I'll calm you down mys-"

"Calm down, my love." Hisoka put his hand on my back and I turned around to see him carrying a back pack. I felt tears start filling up my eyes again and I put my face towards him.

"Hold me, Hisoka." I murmured while hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me and started rubbing my back.

"Sir, please make sure she's breathing well. Please, follow me." One of the nurses showed us to a room and she made me lay down on the bed.

"Okay so, your water broke which means you might go into labor soon which is a good thing!" She explained while taking out an IV drip and holding my arm out to poke it.

"GOOD THING?! I don't think you fucking understand. I have twins right now and I'm going to be yelling in a few fucking hours." I started ranting off and the nurse just kept on checking up on me.

"Okay, are you the dad? If you are I need you to fill out this form, please." The nurse handed Hisoka a clipboard of papers and a pen.

"And for you, sweetie, I am going to give you this!" She showed me a little bottle and I squinted my eyes to try to see what it is.

"What the fuck is that? If it's poison it won't work." I look away and see her injecting it into the IV. After she finished the whole body she started walking away and closed the door.

I wait for a few seconds after the little serum got injected into the IV and I start feeling my eyes get heavy.

"Hisoka, what did she put in me?" I ask him while trying to keep my eyes open. He looks through the pages and chuckled a bit.

"That was Morphine and a sleeping narcotic, my love." He chuckled a bit and starts rubbing my cheek. He leans in to kiss my forehead and I feel my eyes start to close by themselves.

*time skip 4 hours*

"We're not sure if she's allowed to eat but here we brought you some jello..."

I looked around the room and saw Killua and Gon holding a container of red jello while talking to Hisoka.

"You're awake! Did you have the kids yet?!" Gon exclaimed. Killua flicked his forehead and started calling him names.