Dinner x Date

While we got in the car Hisoka only played Men I trust and Mistki which I didn't mind but I never thought of him to be the type to listen to that music.

Once we arrived at the restaurant which was Olive Garden we sat down and the waiter came immediately.

"Hello! My name is Violet and I'll be your waiter tonight!" The waiter named Violet introduced herself and I felt my body go into shock. I slowly looked up at her and saw a girl around my height with bright pink hair and a big smile. I sighed out of relief.

"So what do you guys want to drink? Or are you ready to order?" She asked while taking out her note pad and pen.

"I think we need a bit more ti-"

"We ready to order now. Just bring us a bottle of champagne and I'll get pasta with chicken on the side, please." I order and look at Hisoka with a smile. He stares at me for a while and then gives out an exhausted sigh.

"I'll get what she's having too." Hisoka puts down the menu and the waiter starts writing it down on her note pad. "Okayy! I'm sorry but I need some ID from at least one of you because of the champagne..." She gives out an awkward chuckle and waits for one of us to pull out an ID.

"Here, my fiancé doesn't have her ID with her. I told her it was a little surprise so she didn't know." Hisoka pulls out his ID and chuckles at the end. The waiter looks at it and stares at it for a while.

"Why do you have a star and tear drop on your ID picture... S-sorry to ask but I-I'm curious!" She asks frantically while giving back his ID.

"He's a bit mental, you should see him in the Mcdonald's playground..." I sigh while looking at him. The waiter was speechless and went to the back to get our food and drinks.

"You have a little attitude tonight, my love. What's the matter?" He asks while reaching out for my hand and grabbing it.

"I don't have an attitude. And I'm not your fiancé." I say while trying to take my hand back. He grips onto it and refuses me to let go.

"Craving affection, huh?" I tease him and put my other hand on top of his. I rub my thumb on top of his hand and see him smile a bit.

"Here's the champagne and breadsticks! Also I don't mean to be rude or anything but if she's your fiancé then where's her ring?" Violet asks while popping open the champagne and pouring it into our glasses.

"She doesn't wear it since we just had a child. You know how children are, they love touching things!~" Hisoka purred while running his fingers along my ring finger. She giggled and looked at us with sparkles in her eyes

"Aww, I bet your child is so cute! Well, I'll bring your entrees as soon as they're ready!" Violet giggles while walking away and serving another table.

I looked back at Hisoka and saw him staring at a couple with a child. He was still running his finger along my index while spacing out.

"All of a sudden I'm your fiancé and we have a child... You're spacing out too while looking at a child without getting turned on." I chuckle while taking my free hand and sipping on the champagne.

Hisoka turns to me and puts both of his hands on my right hand. I look at him and saw he was serious.

"Hm? What is it?" I ask while drinking a little more of my champagne.

"I want a child."

I choke on the champagne and set it down abruptly. I start coughing a bit and calm down and look at him. I start chuckling a bit and put a hand over my face.

"You're funny, Hisoka! Really! First you fuck around with your ex and now you come back running to me asking for a child?! I'm 18 and want to fuck half of the troupe." I respond while taking my hand away and wiping down the table.