His x Favorite x Type x Of x Clothes

It's been about 3 days since my fight. I'm still holding the grudge against Hisoka about that comment he made to Machi. Poor girl she just wants money...

I felt the beaming sun rays hit my eyes out of nowhere and I turned around to cover myself with the blanket but there was none.

"You look adorable squirming around. It's time to wake up though my love." Hisoka had his hand on the curtain strings and the blanket in another.

"OI YOU FUCKING IDIOT CLOSE THE BLINDS THIS IS WHY MACHI DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO DINNER WITH YOU!" I yelled out while throwing a pillow to him.

I turned my back on him and covered my eyes with my hands to block out the sun. For the past 3 days all I've done is stayed in the room and eat bagels from this cafe that's downstairs. Hisoka has been bringing me the bagels and looking at the people in the 200th floor that he could possibly fight.

"It's 7 am and I've been your little servant getting you food but today darling we're going to look for some people that you can fight~" Hisoka walked over to me and put his on my cheek.

"I got you some clothes that I think you'll like..." Hisoka suggested and I rolled my eyes. I got up and started walking over to the shower. I don't even think he knows what size I wear but oh well I'm tired of wearing the bath robe's from the room and I don't want to get the Kimono extra dirty.

I got out of the shower and and opened the door a bit to call out for Hisoka.

"Hisoka! Can you pass me the clothes please!" I yell out and hear him chuckle a bit. He hands me a bag and gives me a smile with his eyes closed.

I open the bag and my eyes widened.

"HISOKA YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I yell through the door. He walks in and gives me the same cheeky smile.

"What's wrong darling? Put it on I wanna see how you'll look in it~" Hisoka gazes at my body up and down and I push him out.

He bought me this black shirt that covered enough just for the top of my boobs not to show along with this mini skirt that I'm pretty sure he could in the kids section. The skirt didn't even cover half of my ass in the back.

I put on the clothes and walked out of the bathroom tugging on the skirt and shirt. Hisoka's eyes averted to me and he just looked at me up and down with awe.

"Mm~" Was the only thing that came from him. He examined my body and face for at least 2 minutes until I walked over to him and punched his chest.

"Ow darling there's no need to be violent. Do you like it?" He asks while trying to lift the shirt. I grab his hand and he pouts a little.

"I don't how am I gonna walk around in this? More or less fight?! If I jump a little bit I flash my whole body to everyone there, you idiot!" I let go of his hand and sigh.

"I want to kill you so bad right now but mentally I can't do it." I started walking away to get the same robe again but felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"W-what are you do-"

"Just let me hold you." Hisoka's grip on me tightened and I felt him moved me towards the bed. He sat down on the bed and put me next to him. He just held me and buried his face into my shoulder.

"This is unlike you. Did something happen are you okay?" I asked him while turning around so he could face me.

"No darling nothing happened. I just want you to be the person to kill me~" I felt a smile form on Hisoka's face and he kissed my shoulder softly.

"It almost seems like you have a death wish doesn't it? Oh well maybe later on in life I will do it, who knows." I giggled a bit.

"Hmm, I did think you were gonna like it but I do have an alternative." Hisoka suggested and I hm'd to him.

He got up and walked towards another bag he had. He pulled out this white shirt that can be used as a bra but, it had buttons down the middle. He then proceeded to pull out these matching black and white mid-thigh leggings.

"Those are so cute! But uh... Where's the bottoms?" I asked and got up to look in the bag for one.

"That same skirt that you have on right now. I think that skirt suits you well~" Hisoka walked over to me and tried to lift up my skirt but I stepped back.

"Pervert. What if I'm in a fight and my skirt goes up?" I ask him while crossing my arms. He copies my movements and bend down to my height.

"Then it'll be a sight for sore eyes, darling~" Hisoka purred into my ear and proceed to kiss my cheek. I turned my face away from him and just tried not to look at him.

"Hmm, we'll get ready. We're going to look for potential opponents!" Hisoka clasped his hands while grinning. I got changed in the bathroom where he couldn't see me. It was actually a really cute outfit it's just a bit revealing for fighting but I'm sure I'll get more clothes today or tomorrow.

"Okay I'm ready Hisoka!" I cheered out while walking out of the bathroom. He gave me a soft smile and walked over to hold my hand. We went downstairs on the elevator but I tugged his arm towards the exit of the building.

"Oh, darling the floors are that way though..." Hisoka spoke out with a slight disappointment in his voice. I knew it was that way but I had to go get some food at the cafe...

"I know but the cafe is this way!" I turned around giving him a smile. He walked with an annoyed expression but once we got to the cafe he ordered a muffin with a tea. I ordered a chocolate croissant along with a cup of coffee.

Once we ate we started walking back to the arena we decided to take a look at the 50th floor and see who was fighting.

"Hm who's that? He took down that person with one punch! He's also pretty hot." I pointed towards this man with long silver hair. I said the last part just to get Hisoka ticked off and it worked.

"Am I- Nevermind that, I never seen him. He does look promising though..." Hisoka examined the guy more. The silver haired guy looked up at the stands and saw Hisoka looking at him. He scoffed at him while Hisoka smirked, back at it again with his little fighting kink.

"You found someone?" I asked while looking at the silver haired guy as well. It's obvious he knew nen but was hiding it.

"Yes I have... I'll see him once he gets to the 200th floor." Hisoka gave out a relieved sigh and stood up. He held his hand out and I took it.

I saw this one huge guy get a platform and this little boy with matching green shirt and shorts get on as well. The crowd bursted into laughter and all of their attention for directed to that one platform.

"Hisoka is it just me or that little boy wears the same outfit as Gon?" I asked him cluelessly. Hisoka looked at me and gave me an 'are you serious stare'.

"Darling I don't mean to come off as rude but that is Gon." Hisoka responds while stopping and taking a look at his match.

"What's be doing at Heavens Arena?! Fuck that- OI GON BEAT HIS A-"

I started yelling out towards Gon but his match already started. He pushed the big guy with one hand and we all saw his body crash into the opposite wall.

"Mm, he's still an unripe fruit~" Hisoka muttered to himself while holding his arm. I looked at him and rolled my eyes in disappointment.

Gon looked up and I saw his gaze go to a specific white haired boy. My heart started racing at the sight of seeing 2 of my favorite people.

"Hisoka! Let's go say hi please!" I plead him but he stays there thinking for a bit.

"Let's make it a surprise my love, in the mean time let's just watch them." Hisoka suggests and starts walking along with my hand intertwined with his.

"You're not a supportive person are you?" I ask him while he's literally dragging me out of the 50th floor. I heard him chuckle a bit and he turns around to me.

"Only for you I am, darling~" He gives me the same old smile. It never fails to make my heart race...

hey guys! i'm sorry this was kinda of a filler but i actually didn't know what to do... the next chapter will be better though!