The x Old x Enemy

*time skip 4 1/2 months to when Y/N is 8 1/2 months*

I sat down in the end of the table and Killua served me my forks while Gon gave me some spoons.

"Okay... We may begin the taste test!" I announced and Nobunaga passed me his chicken.

"I took your tips from last time and used less oil so it wouldn't taste fried..." Nobunaga explained while I ate some of the chicken.

"Your chicken is always good, holy shit I love this." I took another bite from the chicken and heard someone clear their throat.

"Oh right, okay Phinks it's your turn!" I put Nobunaga's chicken to the side and Phinks served me his food. It looked like it had some color this time and I took a piece.

"I uh added Sazón Goya and some of the Mrs Dash seasoning as well. I also-"

"Phinks..." I put down my forks and looked at him while slowly standing up. Phinks looked at me nervously and I smiled.

"It tasted pretty fucking good, I'm not going to lie... But now, I have to eat some corn because Hisoka said that corn is supposedly really good for pregnant people which makes no sense but..." I sighed and started walking over to the counter where the boiled cut up corn was.

"Y/N!!! THEY'RE GOING TO FIGHT!" Alluka's screaming was heard from outside the Kitchen and we all walked out to see what had happened. Alluka was panting and pointing to the door while clinging onto Kalluto.

"What happened?" I ask Kalluto who was comforting Alluka. "There's this blonde boy outside along with someone with glasses outside. Once Hisoka and Chrollo saw them both of their Ren's spiked up!"

I started walking out the door with Killua and Gon following behind me. Kurapika and Leorio looked older but still the same concept.

"Kurapika?! Leorio?!" Killua and Gon simultaneously shouted while having their uniform on.

I tried walking up to Kurapika and Leorio but Hisoka put a hand out. "We don't know if he still has those chains. If he does then he can easily kill you just how he did to Uvo." Chrollo announced while having his book in one hand.

"We just want to see some people, we don't want to hurt you guys! Right, Kurapika?" Leorio asked Kurapika who was staring at us with his eyes slightly red.

"Y-you guys joined the Phantom Troupe?" Kurapika asked Killua and Gon. They started shaking their heads and trying to hide the uniform.

"WE JUST WORK HERE BECAUSE THEY PAY US $10 AN HOUR AND BECAUSE THE TROUPE IS N-" Gon started ranting but Killua smacked him up against the head.

"You idiot! Kurapika hates the troupe!" He growls and Gon rubs his hand across where Killua hit him.

"Leorio is right... We wanted to see how you guys were doing for months but, I didn't want to come here. The only reason why I'm here is because Leorio dragged me here to see you guys." Kurapika explains while slowly walking up to me.

What he gets to me he hugs me tightly and I yell out a little. "B-be careful..." I step back a little and his eyes widened.

"Y-you're pregnant?! I just thought you gained weight! I'm so sorry." Kurapika apologized. I stood there looking lifeless and turned to Hisoka.

"Does it... look like I gained weight or do I look like a normal pregnant woman?" I asked while smiling. He flinched a little and started looking at Killua and Gon.

"Darling, you're just as beautiful as ever!" He quickly responded while giving me a hug. I heard footsteps come from where Leorio was and I looked up to see him with blush on his cheeks.

"C-CAN I- CAN I HUG YOU?!" He starts tearing up and I nod my head. He hugged me by the shoulders and started crying.

"YOU DON'T LOOK A DAY OVER 15 YOUR BABY BUMP IS SO CUTE!" He exclaimed while stepping back and looking at me and my bump.

"That doesn't sound right but I'll take it..." I chuckled and looked over at Kurapika.

I walked over to him and hugged him, my stomach pressed up against him a bit which made him flinch but he slowly gave me a hug.

"Okay, my turn." Hisoka took me away from him and started hugging me again while rubbing my cheek.

I held my stomach a bit and tugged on Hisoka's sleeve letting him know that I felt light headed. "I have to go but, stay if you want, please." I give a smile to Kurapika and Leorio and they look away.

"Yeah, come on Chrollo! Let them stay!" Gon suggests. Chrollo looks away and shakes his head.

"I don't believe it's a good idea for The Chain User to stay. He might not hurt you two but even right now the whole troupe is in danger." Chrollo explains while walking back inside.

"He's right. I don't want to attack you guys because, you're pregnant and Killua and Gon are here. Any other time I wouldn't hesitate to get vengeance on my clan. I wish you the best, Y/N." Kurapika starts walking back to the car and gets in the driver seat.

"Wait, I wanted to try their ice cream!" Leorio sighs as he walks back to the car.

"Leorio, come again and we'll give you ice cream!" Killua yells out while waving. They pull out of the drive way and Hisoka starts walking me back to the restaurant.

We walk back to the employee's lounge and I lay down covering my eyes with my hand. I start rubbing my stomach and I felt Hisoka's hand lift up my shirt entirely.

"Don't do that, idiot!" I slightly raise my voice while trying to pull my shirt down. He looks at me and then looks back down. He lays his head on my stomach and just stays there.

I groan a bit and he lifts his head up and looks at me. "What's wrong, darling? Are you okay?" He asked while rubbing my thigh.

"It hurts a lot and I feel like puking." I slowly sit up and start rubbing my head. Hisoka gets up to get me water but I push it away.

"Maybe we should go and walk, my love." He asks while getting up and putting a blanket over my shoulders so we could walk out.

"Shut up for a moment this shit hu-" I was unable to finish my sentence due to the excruciating pain. I clench my fist and starts whimpering a bit.

"Oneesan, Gon accidentally dropped someone's plate again can he sit here for a while? I think he saw a pretty person again." Killua sighs.

"Be quiet for a little bit, Kil." I murmured while starting to feel more pain. I start crying out loud and Hisoka gets up while taking the car keys.

"W-wait here, oneesan!" Killua started taking off his uniform. He activated his Godspeed and ran off somewhere.

Hisoka came into the room a few seconds later and helped me get up to walk over to the car. "Do you want some water o-"

"Shut the fuck up and just drive damnit!" I yell at him while whimpering a bit. Killua ran up to the car and put the car seat and some baby stuff in the back seat.

"If she has my nephew call Gon and we'll be there in less than 2-"

"SHUT UP EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" I yell at both of them and they flinch. Killua turns off his Godspeed and Hisoka nods while he turns on the car.