The x Reunion

The big doors of the house opened up showing Hisoka in a robe with his hair messed up. He was panting and some maids were running behind him.

"Sir, please calm down! You're going to wake up the young masters!" One of them slightly raised their voice. The other maids were trying to hand him more clothing to wear since it was a bit cold outside.

"Y/N..." Hisoka murmured while his eyes widened. He walked up to me and just embraced me. I hugged him back and felt some tears build up.

He pulled away and looked at me in the face and started touching it trying to analyze if it was really me. His face looked exactly the same as the last time I saw him, he had some minor eye bags under his eyes but nothing too serious.

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me into the house. "W-wait! We need to call Silva and Zeno! Y/N, please come wit-"

"We'll do that in the morning." Hisoka disregarded whatever the butlers or maids said and started making his way to my old room. He opened the door and everything was still in it's place.

He sat down on the bed and put his hands over his face. He started chuckling to himself and he looked up at me.

"You know, my love... When you didn't come back after 3 hours I got a bit worried but then thought that you might've just ran off with the troupe or something." Hisoka chuckled a bit.

"After a day you didn't come back I heard rumors around the house saying that your manager called your father and grandpa saying you were in trouble. A few days later is when they went out to go look for you. Only thing they found was Violet's body and traces of your Nen. We searched the house and I went almost every where we went but we didn't find you..."

His voice started breaking out a bit so he cleared his throat. "Then a month passed, 6 months, a year. 3 years and nothing. Gon was on the brink of death and I know how much you loved him so me and Killua went back to the Zoldyck house to get your little sister and for her to heal Gon. We tried to ask her to bring you but her ability doesn't work like that."

Hisoka kept on telling me how throughout the years Killua and Gon got closer to him and they celebrated my birthday every year. He celebrated our anniversary every year as well.

"This is going to sound so dumb to ask but, did you have kids? I noticed the nursery room was closed and they're still some little toys around the house..." I murmured but he stayed quiet.

"It was a dumb question never mind." I laughed to myself and and started walking over to the bed to lay down.

"No, I didn't." He said and caught me off guard. I looked at him and he stood up to go open the door.

I followed him and we walked over to the nursery. He opened the door and the room was filled with even more useless shit. He had the dolls set in the corner together and he walked over to dust off it.

"After a few years of dragging poor Ace and Harlequin around their stitching became fragile so I put them somewhere. They've been here for the past 2 years just sitting." Hisoka explains while walking to the closet and getting more blankets.

He started walking back to the room and I followed him. He opened the blanket as another cover and started laying in bed. I took off my pants and bra and started to get into bed as well.

I turned my back on him and felt his move closer to me. He hugged me as hard as he can and put his face near my neck. "I love you, darling."

My heart warmed up and I felt sad but it didn't feel like much. For me the last time I saw him was a couple hours ago but for him it had been years.

His hand was intertwined with me and he kept rubbing his thumb against it while rubbing his cheek against my neck. He fell asleep after a few minutes because I felt the movement of his thumb stop.

*time skip 3 hours*

"STOP LYING TO ME IS SHE HERE?" Someone screaming woke me up but their voice sounded like they were far away. I heard footsteps run to the door and it opened it wide.

I looked up and saw 2 boys who were about 6 feet both look down at me on the bed. The white haired boy had long-ish hair and the green haired boy had an undercut.

"Oneesan..." The duo murmured while tears started to fill their eyes. I was still a bit sleepy but my eyes widened and I looked at them.

"Gon? Killua?" I ask while getting up from the bed. They start laughing while tears filled their eyes and they both hugged me.

"Y-you guys are so big now! Wow oh my god... How old are you guys?" I ask the duo they look at me and Gon is wiping his tears away from his eyes.

"We're both 18! Also look I want you to meet someone!" Killua was still drying up his tears but he ran out of the room and came back with this girl who looked like a teenager.

"This is Alluka, our sister." Killua takes Alluka's hand and starts bringing her towards me. Her eyes were widened and she jumped onto me and hugged me.

"Oneesan! I never thought I would get to meet you! After you went missing Killua came for me so I could help Gon. I tried using my ability to find you but something was preventing it." She explained while still hugging me.

I giggled a bit and felt her pj's brush up against my thighs. I looked down and realized I wasn't wearing any pants but it didn't seem to bother them.

"You could've wait to see her whenever we all had breakfast together." Hisoka interjected and we all looked at him. His hand was on the space where I was laying down and he looked tired.

"SHUT UP BOZO THE CLOWN! THIS IS A FAMILY MOMENT RIGHT NOW WE DON'T NEED YOU!" Killua yelled while coming up to me and Alluka and hugging us. Gon joined us and they were suffocating us.

After a few seconds they all let go and I sat back down on the bed. I felt Hisoka's hand wrap around my waist and he pulled his head onto my lap. His fingers were making little circles on my legs and he just stayed there.

"Let's go Spider's to go eat breakfast!" Gon exclaimed and their little group all exclaimed. "Oneesan, hurry get ready so we can go eat!" Alluka beamed out while running out the door.

They all left while closing the door and Hisoka started chuckling to himself. I looked down and he kissed my thigh.

"What's funny?" I ask him giving a bit of attitude. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Let's just go and eat breakfast and you'll see why. You have still that cute little tattoo of yours on you, right?~"