A x New x Spider

Chrollo stood there holding my hand asking me to join the troupe as if he was asking me to marry him. He was waiting for an answer and I just stood there looking at him.

"You want me... t-to join the troupe? Just to confirm... the PHANTOM TROUPE right?" I asked and he nodded his head and let go of my hand.

"Uvogin really liked you and if he was here, he would be happy that I gave you this offer." Chrollo gave me a little smile and then he walked away.

"I think you should take it, Y/N! That means we would be able to spend more time together!" Shalnark comes up to me and pulls me into a bear hug.

"I don't know I still have to think about it... Also I have 2 younger brothers who are with me." I try to get out of Shalnark's he doesn't let go.

"Leave her alone. Her 2 younger brothers put up a good fight and without her they would probably go wild. Plus maybe she doesn't want to join the troupe." Nobunaga interferes while cleaning the case of his sword.

"Well actually I-"

"Well I think she should join the troupe! She's really nice to me and took out a swarm of guys who were chasing me and Shalnark with guns!" Shizuku added on.

"Stop pressuring her damnit. She just got this offer a few minutes ago and you guys are already trying to convince her to join." Machi rolls her eyes and walks over to me pushing Shalnark off.

She puts her hands on my shoulder and looks at me in the eyes. "But honestly, I think you should join."

She takes her hands off of my shoulders and starts walking back to where she was sitting. The whole entire troupe looked at me and I turned my head to Hisoka who was just glaring and shook his head no.

"I uh... I guess I'll join?"

The whole troupe started yelling and screaming and came up to me and hugged me. I looked over at Hisoka and his eyes were widened he turned his head and kept looking out of the window.

"So what part of your body are you gonna get your tattoo on?" Pakunoda asks me.

"I forgot about that... Maybe my ass it would look nice if I wear a swimsuit!" I give her a smile and she nods.

"Well, Feitan today is your lucky day. You're going to tattoo the number 11 with a spider on her ass." Pakunoda pats Feitan's back and chuckles slightly.

Feitan runs to the back of the hideout and gets the tattoo kit and runs back and sits on a rock.

He pats down his lap and I make my way over there looking where to sit.

"How are you going to do it?...." I ask while trying to look around for at least a chair. Shalnark comes up to me and puts his hands on my shoulder.

"Paku is right... It IS his lucky day. You have to lay on your stomach on Feitan's lap while he tattoo's you." Shalnark sighs.

"Oh... Okay little fei fei!" I give him a smile and lay stomach down on his lap with my ass in the air. He pulls down my skirt and I hear footsteps walk behind me.

"She has a nice ass." Phinks commented while chuckling at the end. I saw Nobunaga's footsteps run over to Phinks and smack him. Then his footsteps went back so he couldn't see me.

"Of course she has a nice ass! You guys didn't look at it when she jumped sometimes and her skirt lifted up?!" Shalnark asks the troupe and they all stay quiet.