Irresponsible x Parents

All of us started making our way out of the house leaving Milukki behind for certain reasons...

"Make sure to let the kids take 2 hand fulls and candy and don't try to seduce women!" I yelled at him and he nodded while caressing his little figurines.

He kept muttering some weird shit to himself which made him unapproachable. Poor kids didn't even want to come in the drive way...

We started walking around the neighborhood for a while getting the houses with the most candy and just made our way to other houses.

"Darling..." Hisoka called out from behind. I turned around and saw him gripping onto Illumi's hand and having his gaze downwards.

"Yeah? Uh- If you want my brother then just leave me and go with him, I'll take the kids and move out I don't need you." I retorted while taking the twins into my grasp and walking further out.

"WAIT!" He yelled out. Hisoka made his way to me and hugged my waist while looking at the twins.

"You got the wrong impression, my love! It's just that... There's a lot of ghosts here..." He whispered while taking Harlequin and holding her close to him.

"You're here to keep me safe, right Harlequin?" He asks Harlequin while she had a lollipop in her mouth. She took it out and smack it across his face.

Once Harlequin smacked the lollipop across his face she dropped it and then reached her arms out to go to Kalluto.

"SHE-SHE WANTS TO GO WITH ME!" Kalluto yells out while running over and scooping her out of Hisoka's grasp. He runs away with her to different houses a few meters away from us.

"It's all child's play, Hisoka." I sigh while walking up to a house and putting Ace on the floor.

He walked over to door, knocked and then said trick or treat even though nobody was there. He waited for a while and then turned around back to us.

"Maybe the-"

"Hello, child." The door swung open revealing a man with a head in his hand and a bucket of candy in the other.

"LET'S GO!" Hisoka yells out while throwing me over his shoulder and running. I was bouncing in the air for a while trying to think of what I left behind.

Hisoka was running for 7 seconds straight until I realized we left Ace behind.

"YOU IDIOT! WE LEFT ACE!" I yelled out and Hisoka shook his head violently. "Nonsense, my love he's right he- ACE!"

He dropped me but I put my hands on the ground and pushed myself back up. Hisoka stood there looking all around for him and started running the opposite direction.

"ASSHOLE! HE'S THIS WAY DAMNIT!" I grabbed his collar and started running back to the house. Once the house was back in view I looked at the porch and didn't see Ace.

"Tch, he's not there damnit!" I said to Hisoka while running on the porch and swinging the door open. The house was dark and all of the light switches I tried were useless.

"M-make a little fire with your finger for light, my love..." Hisoka muttered out while holding my hand. I scoffed and ignited my other hand up in flames.

We looked around for a while trying to find Ace but then heard his giggle from another room.

"Is he getting tortured?! Is he a masochist!?" Hisoka kept on saying random shit while we approached the door. I let the flames extinguish and I slowly started opening the door.

A guy with black hair and a suit was sitting in the middle of the room holding Ace in his hands.

"YOU BITCH!" I yelled out kicking the man's face and taking Ace. He held his face and slowly pulled something out of his pocket.