Confession x To x You

Y/N POV

After I killed the man with the help of Hisoka i picked up on 3 faint auras coming our way. "Hisoka grab my bag there's bandages there." I pointed towards my bag that was near the bush. "W-WAIT- ILL GET IT!" I yelled out and ran towards my bag.

Hisoka looked away and I stuffed his badge into my bag, I got out the bandages and started wrapping my arm. "Okay now can you pass me my clothes please."

Hisoka picked up my clothes and looked at them. "Darling come here~" Hisoka motioned me towards him. "Huh? IDIOT HURRY UP THERES PEOPLE COMING!" I yelled at him. He pulled me towards him and started zipping on my shirt. "I wanted to put on your shirt that's all~" He trailed his nail down my bra. "Stop teasing let's go!"

After he put on my shirt and skirt I grabbed his hand and we ran for it. "Darling, why are we running when we can just kill them and take their badges?~" I stopped running and turned away dragging Hisoka behind me. Eventually we found the 3 people following us it was those 3 boys that are brothers and have those stupid markings under their eyes.

"Look what the cat dragged in." I snickered coming closer to them. One of the boys turned around frightened, "I-I thought t-they were gone y-you idiot!" One of the boys yelled at their brother.

"Y/N-oneesan? You're here too?" I heard a familiar voice up in the trees. I looked up and saw a little white haired boy with his nails sharpened. "KILLUA-CHAN!! Come down show me what you can do!" I cheered him on like a proud mother. Killua smirked and he jumped down from the trees taking their badges and slitting their throats one by one.

"You do that so swiftly but try slitting their throats from the left to right it makes it more painful for them." I suggested, Killua put a thumbs up and then cleared his throat. "What are you doing here with Hisoka and why do you have banadages? DID HE HURT YOU?" Killua started jabbering. "1. I'm gonna stick with him for a while 2. This guy who tried to kill me struck by arm with an arrow but Hisoka saved me and 3.-" Hisoka interrupted me.

"No not in this scenario but if she wants me to then I'll gladly do it~" Hisoka chuckled at his own comment. "YOU FUCKING PERVERT WHAT IF SHE WAS ACTUALLY YOUNGER..." Killua kept on ranting on that topic for about 2 minutes.

"Okay let's move on, Killua take the badges and let's go." I insisted but Killua gave me 2 of them. He explained how nobody is gonna get his badge nor his target so he just gave them to me instead which meant I only needed to get one random badge left.

"I'm gonna go look for Gon I'll see you guys later bye Y/N-oneesan!" Killua hopped up to a tree and disappeared in a matter of seconds. "The Zoldyck are so much alike~ Speaking of which hello Illumi~" Hisoka turned his head a bit to the side and Illumi rose from the shadows in his disguise form. "Hello Y/N and Hisoka, did you guys get all of the necessary points?" He asked monotonously as usual. I shook my head no and so did Hisoka.

"Ah well I'm going to... hide for a few days so if you'll excuse me." Illumi started to take off the pins and he went back to his true form. He dug a whole and sat on it. "I'll come out when this phase is over also Hisoka please don't make any more sexual moves on my sister I don't want a nephew or niece I hate children." Illumi sounded a but irritated but then he went in his hole.

"You heard him, anyways let's go I gotta take a shower I think there's a lake around here." I started to walk towards a lake I saw earlier with Hisoka. Once we arrived there was nobody so I took all of my clothes off. "A bold move to get naked in public where anybody could see you~" Hisoka chuckled and started walking towards me but I made a fire barrier. "Nice try clown, but I'm taking a shower like this it heats up the water and kinda blurs out who's in it."

Hisoka hm'd and turned around to get naked, I saw his bare ass and he started putting water on his face. His hair gel started coming off and soon his hair was in it's relaxed state. I finished taking a shower and started to dry myself off with my fire and then put on a different pair of clothes that I had brought.

"You know you look really good with your hair down, you should leave it down more often." I suggested while putting on my cat ears. I had on a white skirt with a navy blue crop top followed with knee high socks and of course the cat ears. "Maybe I will, I didn't bring any hair products with me." Hisoka pushed his hair back and started putting on his clothes again.

*time skip 4 hours*

After me and Hisoka finished taking a shower we decided to sit under the same tree from last time and he patched up my scar, we killed about 4 people and got the necessary points. "Hey Hisoka have you see my badge?" I asked him knowing he took it probably whenever we had sex earlier. "Hm? Oh I have it darling and I know you have mine so it's okay it's a win win for both of us~" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and got up. "Let's go and walk around before it's nighttime we haven't moved from this spot in about 4 hours. "Let's stay here darling~" Hisoka started to reach his hand out to grab mine but I pulled away and started running towards someone.

"KURAPIKAAAA HEYYY!!" I yelled out, Kurapika and Leorio got startled and turned around. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" Kurapika questioned me. "Oh nothing me and Hisoka were just going to walk around, come on walk with us!" I cheerfully replied, I jumped on Kurapika and he had to pick me up so I wouldn't fall.

"You're pretty comfortable and you look prettier up close..." I started to lean in towards his face but a certain someone interrupted us. "Darling it's rude to run away from someone~" Hisoka came out of the shadows and started walking towards me. "I'm sorry but if I see a blonde boy with a middle aged looking man I'm gonna run towards him." I put my face near Kurapika's shoulder and laid there.

"I'll take her from here we had to talk about something important~" Hisoka grabbed me from Kurapika's arms and threw me over his shoulder. "W-WAIT TALK ABOUT WHAT I DONT REMEMBER HAVING TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT ANYTHING?" I kept on squirming in Hisoka's grab but he just walked away. We walked until we got back to the tree where we initially were.

He set me down near the tree and leaned into me. "You're a little close don't you think? But yet again I don't mind looking at people's pretty face~" I chuckled, Hisoka grabbed my cheeks so I could look at him, he had a serious neutral face on him. "W-what's wrong?" I asked the man who was grabbing onto my face.

"I'm not one to be jealous or anything but I believe I get jealous when you're around other people, I don't know why I get jealous because if I wanted to I could kill you. I think I have what people call a crush on you darling~" Hisoka let go of my face and smashed his lips against mine. I was shocked by what he said to me but I followed.

After 5 minutes of making out we separated to breath a bit. "D-did you just... confess?" I asked Hisoka. He stayed quiet for a moment and then grinned. "I did darling~"

I felt my face heat up and I hugged him. "N-nobody has ever said they liked me before... Thank you for telling me, Hisoka..." I kept on hugging him and then I felt a pair of hands on me. "All I did was told you how I felt but I guess you're welcome. Now go to sleep tomorrow is the last day of the exam darling~" Hisoka comforted me and laid me down on his lap, I slowly drifted to sleep letting Hisoka's nail run through my hair.

hey guys, i didn't really know what to do for this chapter but here u go!

- meli-chan