What x The x Walk x Lead x To

After a few hours of Illumi being in the room he got a call from our father and grandpa saying that they needed him to do a job.

I decided I wanted to go for a walk and Hisoka helped me get up.

"I don't think you should be walking! The floor is really cold!" Valentina tried to pull me down but I slapped her hand away.

"Don't touch me. Hisoka is helping me get up, damnit." I snapped back while fully standing up and holding onto Hisoka for support.

"Do you feel alright, my love?" He asked while wrapping his hand around my waist and rubbing my stomach.

I nodded my head and we started walking out of the room, the hallways were filled with people nurses running errands and sounds of new babies being born.

It almost made me feel scared knowing that in a few hours I would have not 1 but 2 kids to take care of the next 18 years...

"Darling? You spaced out for a while there, are you sure you're okay?" Hisoka asked while stopping and looking at me. I gave him a smile and nodded.

"Oneesan?! I didn't think I would see you walking!" Alluka came up to me wearing this oversized jacket and holding an ice cream.

"Hey Alluka, why are you holding an ice cream? Also, who's jacket is that?" I ask and Chrollo comes around the corner with another ice cream in his hand.

"Chrollo took me out for some ice cream! He even stopped to get me some clothes!" She exclaimed while pointing to the bags he was holding.

Chrollo accidentally dropped one of the bags and Alluka turned around rushing over to it. "NO! NANIKA'S FAVORITE DOLL WAS IN THAT ONE!"

She started picking up the bags again and Chrollo sighed while taking the bags and holding it tightly.

"We'll see you later, Y/N. Your brothers are back at the restaurant cleaning up with with Machi and Shizuku." Chrollo assured me and started walking away with Alluka trailing behind him.

"Now that she mentioned dolls I remember I brought something." Hisoka started taking off the book bag and opening it up. He pushed away all of the diapers and clothes until he finally got to the bottom.

He pulled out 2 raggedy dolls that were one punch away from having their stuffing falling out. The dye in Ace's hair was fading and Harlequin's outfit looked like it needed to be washed.

"I brought them along for emotional support!" He showed them both to me and passed me Ace. I held Ace in my hands and just admired him for a bit.

Although his face was dirty and his hair was fucked up I tried my best not to throw it across the room. I looked at Hisoka who was swing Harlequin side to side.

"You do know that real babies cry right..." I mention to him and he looks like he got offended.

"What makes you think that they'll cry when they see their father?" He asks while taking Ace from me. We start turning around to walk back to the room and I start chuckling.

"Well, you look like you came out of a circus with that makeup and your hair gel is slowly getting weaker." I run my fingers through his hair half way and pull his face closer to mine.

"Once we get back to the room, I'm going to wash your hair." I state and he nods his head while smiling.

Once we get back into the room it was empty so Hisoka set the baby dolls on the couch. We walked over to the bathroom and I told him to tilt his head over the sink.

After rinsing his hair with water for a few seconds I walk over to the shower and take the hospital's shampoo and conditioner.

"Darling, I hope you're not going to put that cheap product in my hair..." Hisoka lifts his head up and looks at me holding the shampoo and conditioner.

"I am not going to let you see our children with that greasy ass dirty ass hair of yours, Hisoka. Get your ass back in the fucking sink I don't care if I put soap in it..." I remark and he slowly puts his head back down in the sink again.

I washed his hair and wrapped a towel over it. I finished drying it off with my Nen. "Wait, my stomach hurts a lot- Oh okay wait give me a moment..." I start laughing a bit while holding my stomach.

"Let's go lay down, my love. I'll go get your mother okay?" Hisoka left the room with the door wide open. I slowly got onto the bed screaming out loud.

"Sweetie? Is everything alright?" A random nurse who was walking in the hallways came into the room while closing the door slightly.

She checked to see if I was having contractions or going into full labor and her eyes widened. "H-how were you walking?!" She exclaimed while going out to the hallway and pulling 3 of her co-workers into the room.

They closed the door and started putting on gloves while helping me fixate myself. "Okay sweetie, you need to push right now!" One of the nurses said while wiping the sweat off of my forehead.

I shook my head aggressively and she nodded. "C-CAN'T I GET AN EPIDURAL?!" I cried out and the woman shook her head.

"You ready, sweet heart?" Another nurse asked me and I shook my head. We kept going back and forth for a few seconds until another sharp pain hit me and they begged me to start.

The whole entire time I was screaming and panting. The first child to be born was the girl and then 2 minutes later came out the boy.

They took them to wash them for a bit and then they handed both of them to me. Both of them were wrapped up in blankets crying hard as fuck.

"Aw, you guys actually look kind of cute..." I murmured while holding both of them close to my chest. The door swung open and I saw Valentina and Hisoka with their eyes widened.

"You- you had them?!" Hisoka asks while coming up to me and sitting down on the chair. I give him an exhausted smile and I pass him the boy.

He slowly cradled him and started poking his cheek. He started crying and Hisoka smiled. "This one is real..." He murmured.