The x Former x Partner

I woke up in the middle of the night out of nowhere. Hisoka had been on my mind a lot and most of the time it wouldn't be unusual but it wasn't anything good. I had a premonition about meeting someone who he used to know.

Hisoka's grip was still around me but I could move his hands now. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping...

I checked the time and it was 4:34 am. Around this time back home I would be training with Grandpa Zeno. I carefully moved Hisoka's arms away from my hand and got up from the bed.

The cold floor touched the soles of my feet which made me flinch a little. I warmed up my feet a bit with my nen ability and started walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I took a shower and brushed my teeth, I wrapped myself in a towel and got the kimono that Killua gave me to borrow from the closet. In a matter of seconds I had the kimono on and put some socks on.

Hisoka was surprisingly still asleep so I decided to put on my shoes and go roam around the arena and gets some food.

As I walked out I heard a few workers talking and a few janitors just cleaning here and there. I took the elevator and started descending to the lobby so I could grab some food and watch people fight. The arena was open 24/7 and although not a lot of people think this would be an ideal way to fight some people think otherwise.

As I reached the lobby I stopped by the food court and grab a little box of cereal and some fruit to eat it as a light snack as I watched people fight.

Entering the 50th floor was obvious empty at least in the stands. There was only about a quarter of the platforms being used right now and it was mostly low life people fighting.

I sighed and was about to get up until I saw this woman with a tight bodysuit and high heels walk up to a platform. Her face was so pale it reminded me of how pale Hisoka's face was. She had long black hair with a streaks of pink in her hair. Her body was amazing, imagine Tsunade's boobs and then Nicki Minaj's ass...

It showed that she had muscle you could see it toned into her arms, legs and stomach. She looked in my direction and gave me a little smirk. I felt embarrassed, women who were beautiful always intimidated me for some reason.

I leaned over the railing to see who she was fighting and it was another low life thug. Sure he had an amazing build but that women did too and I could sense she was oozing powerful energy.

"You may begin!" The referee announced and the man cracked his knuckles and started walking towards her.

"Little lady, you are gorgeous. It's a shame I have to hurt you." The man snickered and sent a punch but she dodged it. She swiftly landed a hit that didn't make any sound but the impact was felt from where I was standing.

I felt the wind pressure make my kimono flow a bit and I was so amazed by it. I was using Gyo and saw nen in her fist. She must've been an enhancer if her punch did that.

The referee was shocked and declared her winner. She looked back at me and smirked she walked out of the platform and went somewhere else. I didn't follow her but something about her was so... different.

After a 2 hours of watching low life thugs battle each other out I decided to get up and go back upstairs to Hisoka. I walked through the now slightly busy hallways of the 200th floor and made eye contact with Kastro.

He smiled at me and said good morning but I just ignored him and kept walking back to my room. When I opened the door I was greeted with Hisoka trying to find ways on how to put his hair up with gel. I sighed and went up to him.

"No use in trying just leave it down how it is. It's really pretty when it's down I like it!" I give him a smile and his eyes softened a bit.

"Where were you this morning? Most nights you're my personal heater but no I woke up trembling and almost died because of hyperthermia." Hisoka pouted and turned to me to put his head in my chest.