Ch. 12 - Countdown to the Future (Season 1 Finale)

(A/n : coincidence Millenniummon will, and FINALLY, appear too in the Digimon Adventure reboot THIS SUNDAY?! :D)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

We were walking through the streets of Teinguu City all together. For my girls' little Digimons, we left them all playing freely together in a special place.

 For my girls' little Digimons, we left them all playing freely together in a special place

Stella : "So you're a swordswoman too huh?"

Akame : "Yes. Nice to see we share this trait."

Y/n : "Heh, many of you here kind of share such a trait : Chelsea with needles, Sheele with her giant scissors too!"

I chuckled as i then heard my phone ring. I checked who it was and immediately rejected the calling and blocked the caller.

Lilith : "Hey Y/n, who was that?"

Y/n : "Meh, someone who has got the wrong person."

That person was in front of us. Mine charged her Pumpkin rifle as he pointed it at her while Spyro stood on guard holding his ground.

Origami : "Hi Y/n."

Y/n : "What you want?"

Origami : "I wanted to thank you for killing the flame Spirit."

Y/n : "Tch, like i did that for you or those you side with. Come on everyone!"

Origami then stepped in front of me again with a T pose.

Origami : "Why didn't you come find me?"

Y/n : "Go peel your apples by yourself. And don't ask me if i'm a Spirit too, cause yeah i am, so? What you gonna do, KILL ME??? No i'm the one who decide who to spare. Also now that the "flame spirit" is gone what you're gonna do?! Don't think even of getting concerned to ME. Also because as i had told you time ago, I HAVE FRIENDS AND I'LL NEVER BE ALONE!"

Stella, Akame and Sheele stepped in front of Y/n with their weapons pointed as Aria pointed her double guns at Origami and Spyro scratched his foot to the ground front and back.

Stella : "Stand back Y/n!"

Akame : "She'll have to get through ourselves first."

Sheele : "You're not gonna touch him."

Spyro : "Wanna get your butt kicked?"

Y/n : "What they're trying to say is, you'll be dumb as fuck if you'll do it. Find yourself another reason to live or be gone by this world already. You can start by DISAPPEARING BY MY SIGHT FOREVER!"

Origami gasped slightly in surprise. She then took a glare at Stella and Mio and noticed Stella was emanating embers from herself.

Origami : "Who are them two?"