Ch. 2 - Princess

I woke up and got out of bed thinking about what has happened the past few days.About being a spirit, about having other spirits fall in love with me, it's all completely lost to me.I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and stared into the mirror.I shook my head and brushed my teeth and walked out the door.

Shido: "AAAAAALRIIIIGHT!!'

I then leaned to the door questionably.

Y/n : "Pff, hah...oh right, must be one of those "games"..."

.........

Reine : "Hold still Y/n."

Reine held my head with both of her hands as i slightly blushed.

Y/n : "Huh...w-what is it?" 

'Huh, She has such a nice touch...'

When Reine was done she fidgeted with my ear which i'm guessing she was putting something in. After she finished I felt something remaining in my ear.

Kotori : "Hey Y/n."

Y/n : "What happens?"

Kotori : "Now it's time to practice your dating skills!"

Y/n : "MetalGreymon help..."

.......

Out of all the people I have to "train" on,why is it the school's TEACHER?!

Okamine: "Good afternoon, Y/n. Is there something I can help you with?"

Y/n "Uhh......"

Kotori : "What you think you're doing?!"

I felt Kotori's voice from my left ear. 

Kotori:  "Quit wasting everyone's time! Hurry up and make her fall in love with you!"

I then felt a sour flavor in my mouth.

Y/n : "Sorry Ms. Okamine could you give me a sec?"

I then whispered to Kotori.

Y/n : "Couldn't have been chosen someone else???" Also why should i be the best choice, was better if it was someone her age or around it...!!!"

Kotori: "You have to know by now that seducing a Spirit is easier said than done. If you can't make a human love you,how do you expect to convince a Spirit,too?"

Y/n : "Switch me to someone else now."

Kotori : "Ugh!!"

I then looked back at Okamine.

Y/n : "Ms Okamine? There might someone else who wanted to talk to you."

Okamine : "Oh really? Where's-"

Shido : "Hey Y/n, did you need to see me?"

Y/n : 'Please tell me he's not involved in this sicko stuff ALL THE TIME..."

Y/n : "You by any chance needed to talk to Okamine...?"

Shido : "I did?"

I then whispered to Shido's ear.

Y/n : "It's alright,  follow my lead. I'll get you out of troubles if something comes up."

Kotori : "And you need to stay!"

Y/n : "Why."

Kotori : "So you can take notes on how to flirt."

Y/n : " By Shido? I mean...sorry but i'll do it my own way, and besides since when everyone's the same!!!!"