Ch.15 - Double Trouble

Shido: "HELP!!!"

Y/n : "Huh?"

I opened my eyes to see a large anomaly under Shido's blanket fidgeting around as Shido held it back with his hand. It was Kaguya.

Shido : "What you are doing, Kaguya?!"

Kaguya : "Heh. I'm sharing bed with you. According to my kinswoman, you love sharing your bed with women."

Shido : "Your MASTER?! Stop that Kaguya...!"

I flinched a bit in embarassment. I then felt someone wrapped their arms around me from behind as i felt my neck being licked. It was Yuzuru.

Y/n : "What was it...!!!!!"

Yuzuru: "Implementation. According to my master, this is the best method to get rid of sweat."

Y/n : "Ewwwwwwck!!!!"

Shido: "Master?!"

Kaguya appeared from under the covers in front of Shido with a innocent and longing expression on her face.

Kaguya : "Wait. You mean that...you don't want me?"

Shido blushed at her question. While for i, i made Yuzuru let go of me as I laid my back to the wall and was lost in thoughts.

Y/n : 'All my poor friends, forced to go through all of this...if it was only me was another count, but...everything that happened, it's obvious this would be how things went...'

Suddenly a sound of a robe slipping off caught my attention. I looked over and saw Yuzuru in her parially visible underwear, but her chest was more visible than the rest.

Yuzuru: "My master said in order to warm you up properly i needed skin-to-skin contact with you."

After getting almost naked, Yuzuru climbed under the covers again making all of us stare until Shido let out a moan.

Y/n : "She DIDN'T do that..."

Kaguya: "What are you snuggling up to him like that for?!"

Yuzuru: "Ignore.This act is actually none of your business.The space under the blankets belongs to adults."

Y/n : 'The fuck...'

Kaguya: "Wha?! DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME!!"

Y/n : "Ughhh!!!!!!!!"

Kaguya threw her robe off revealing her private parts as i slammed myself backwards on the bed as i accidentally left a crack on it as i held my back.

Y/n : "My back..."

Shido : "Y-Y/n you okay there...??"

Y/n : "Do i look like i have to..."

Kaguya began crawl under the covers of my bed and began to rub her bosom against my leg.

Y/n : "What are you doing...???"

Meanwhile Y/n's friends happened to hear Y/n from outside the room.

Y/n : "I didn't give you consent!!!!!"

Houki : "Now that does it..."

Rin : "IT'S TIME TO KILL THEM!"

Akeno : "Don't forget me too guys, Y/n asked for my help in peculiar too."

I glanced at Shido who looked extremely tense until Yuzuru grabbed the belt of his robe ripped it off making him jump and squirm around which made me chuckle before I realized Kaguya was doing the same thing.

Y/n : *squeak-scream* "AAAH LET ME GO!!!!"

I crawled backwards but i was blocked by the bed.

Kaguya: "Stop moving! It's hard to undress you!"