Ch.6 - The Hot Springs

Kotori: "Hot Springs?"

Y/n : "Yep, seems the others wanted to go check 'em out sometime today."

Kotori: "Oh,that's ok. It sounds kinda fun actually. And meanwhile we want Spirits to make discoveries and think for themselves so i'll make the arrangements. Hmm....besides,we want them happy, right?"

Kotori: "So where are you going?"

Y/n : "That "Tengu Paradise" place."

Kyouhei: "Yes that's great one! Hey, listen. You should join them! Give yourself a break. I can take care of everything for you here."

Y/n : "I already understood what you're up to....."

Kotori: "Mm-hm...you must think i'm crazy. "

Kyouhei: "I absolutely do not! I think you're working too hard and we can't function if our commander were exhausted! Do us all a favor? Go to the hot springs."

Kotori : "What you're really after?"

Y/n : 'Crash Bandicoot 4's title...'

Kyouhei: "Why nothing at all! I have no desire to install surveillance cameras so I can stare through the lenses and peek at every single inch of the commander's body young and growing body!"

I was about to puke as i forehead-palmed.

Y/n : 'World of dragons....' "I'm out of here."

Shido : "Y/n!"

Y/n : "Hm?" 

I turned around to see Shido at the door.

Shido: "Hurry up! Reine's got everything ready!"

Y/n : "Coming. Come on guys!"

I then reached for outdoor with my five  Digimons with me.

......

AST Member A : "Listen up!  The Captain has accepted our invitation!"

AST Members: "Yeah! Hot springs and bath!"

Origami: "I do not approve."

AST Members: "Huh?"

Origami: "This is the time you could be using towards training,add power to the team."

Y/n in thought : 'Just wait until Cannondramon or Gundramon ash-dust-ize you all...' "Also...THERE ARE ONLY TWO GIRLS WHO ARE REAL PILOTS MACHINES!!!!!!!!"

AST Member B: "It's just one day."

Origami's phone then began to ring as she got a drink from the vending machine. She looked and saw it was Y/N as she immediately picked up.

Origami : "Hello Y/n."

Y/n :  "Hey, i wanted to ask, can I return the book I borrowed tomorrow?Something came up."

Origami: "Of course. That's fine but why?"

Tohka: "Come on Shido, i wanna go already, the hot springs awaits!!"

Y/n : "*sigh* Sorry, i must go off. I'll talk to you later Origami."

Y/n then hung the phone.

Origami POV

I couldn't help but get extremely angry as I started crushing the can of my drink until it bursted open due to my excessive force.

AST Members: "Whoa! She's mad!"

.......

Yoshino:  "Ahh!"

Tohka: "Oh wow! This is so neat!"