Ch.5 - Fire against Ice

I rounded the corner and saw Yoshino as she didn't notice me as she was looking for something as the rain poured down.

Yoshinon looked up and looked at me before sprinting off.

Y/n : "Hey wait up, are you looking for your puppet?"

Yoshinon stopped running and turned back towards me and gripped me

Y/n : "I imagine that's a yes."

Yoshino nodded.

Y/n : "Did you lose it when you were fighting the AST yesterday?"

She nodded again.

Y/n : "I get it...okay wait up."

I then activated my earpiece.

Y/n : "Hey, hear me?"

Kotori : "Loud and clear Y/n, what is it?"

Y/n : "I need you to help me locate that rabbit puppet, it was lost during Hermit's battle with the AST."

Kotori: "Alright, we'll analyze the video now.You take the lead on searching ,we'll be supporting you as much as we can. But will most likely be taking a back seat on this one. It'll be better if her attention is on you."

Y/n : "I don't like that last part...but alright for the rest."

I then put my attention back to Yoshino.

Y/n : "Yoshino, whenever you want to go."

Yoshino: "....see,the thing is....my name is...it's not Yoshinon....it's Yoshino and, Yoshinon is the puppet we're looking for...and my...friend."

Y/n : "Hm..."

I then extended one of my wings above her. She looked surprised.

Y/n : "Don't worry, i won't bite. It's to avoid you catching cold or stuff."

Yoshino looked at me and then back at my wing and bowed to express her gratitude.

Yoshino: "Um.....that's very kind of you......"

Y/n : "Heh. Anyway,  let's head over to where you encountered the AST."

Yoshino nodded.

Y/n : "Hehe..." I then whistled my claws as Pteramon appeared back as he landed in front of us, this time digivolved into a larger plane-dragon creature.

" I then whistled my claws as Pteramon appeared  back as he landed in front of us, this time digivolved into a larger plane-dragon creature

Y/n : "Let's get on."

Yoshino : "Umm what is that...??"

Y/n : "Fear not, he's a very precious friend of mine. He always helps me when i'm in need. Also in general i love their company." I smiled.

Yoshino then hopped up on the dragon as i then did too as i stayed in front.

Y/n : "Hold on tight back there."