Ch.17 - Shock, Crush and Familiar Grounds (Part 2)

We reached the beach as the two twins continued to fight.

Y/n : "Now that we're back here, we must get their attention..."

Tohka : "Could Sandalphon wo-"

Y/n : "Akeno, you're up if you still want to."

Groudramon stepped forward as the ground was shaken only by its passing. The dragon then aimed towards the sky between the twins as the ridge on its back glew again as he shot another gigantic fire blast as the dark clouds that covered the sky disappeared, leaving a nice clear night sky from it.

Y/n : "EVERYONE UP THERE, STOP THIS AT ONCE!"

Kaguya: "You still don't get it Y/n? This doesn't have anything to do with you two anymore."

Yuzuru: "Agreement. Please do not come between us."

Y/n : "God Bombard."

Everything was again surrounded in a machine field as Y/n fired another black missile by its mouth at the sky as it exploded, slipping the twins away from each other because of the impact.

Y/n : "WITH YOUR BULLSHITS THIS STUFF WILL KEEP ON GOING FOREVER."

Groundramon : *Akeno's voice* "They surely are persistent..."

Aria : "No, stubborn is the term."

Shido: "No, you're wrong! We could pick the winner of the duel, that hasn't changed a bit! Did you hear what i said?! The true Yamai will be chosen by us!!"

Chelsea : "Yep. He's definitely the opposite of Y/n when it comes to keep control, unless for when Y/n has logical reasons to lose it."

Both girls stared at us in anticipation.

Y/n : " "We" have made up our minds."

Shido: "We choose both of you!"

Y/n : "For destruction for that matters..." *chuckles*

After a couple of moments a strong gust of wind hit towards us as i and apparently Groundramon too shielded everyone with our bodies.

Y/n : "Still messing with us i see?"

Kaguya: "You can't be serious! What are you, stupid?!"

Yuzuru: "Scorn. That answer is entirely absurd."

Y/n : "Guys?"

Aria aimed at the "wings" of the two Spirits and shot at them multiple times with estreme precision as they both flinched and unleashed more wind. Mio made more energy circles appeared as she launched electrical rays from them and Yanmamon directly launched an electrical ray at the twins as they got stunned and started falling as Groundramon then grabbed the twins with its giant wing-arms.

Y/n : "BESIDES, I HAVE A BIGASS GIANT DRAGON RIGHT HERE, AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!!"

Groundramon : "Akeno's voice* *giggle*

Y/n : "Okay, listen here you two. The fact it's impossibile to choose just one of you, because you both have qualities that *holds puke* cover each other of you. Each one of you cares about the other more than you on your own care for yourself. So here's your options : either Kaguya becomes the new Yamai, Yuzuru becomes the new Yamai, or three, and THIS ONE IS TOLD TO YOU BY A SPIRIT, A DRAGON SPIRIT : BOTH of you gets sealed and BOTH get to live!!!!"

Mine : "But they won't get out alive after what they did to you Y/n."

Akame : "Right."

Y/n : "It's fine, i'll torture them later."