Ch.31 - Something Different

It's been some days since Natsumi's been going nonstop with her antics. Reine was able to track her so Chelsea, Spyro, Kunemon and i were on it. Natsumi flew away into the forest to dodge them as a explosion suddenly rang out above her.

Chelsea : "What was that explosion?"

Y/n : "Be careful. And remember, where there's smoke..."

Spyro : "There's fire?"

Y/n : "Nope."

Chelsea : "Huh? Then what is it?"

Y/n : "They pinch back!"

Chelsea : "What?"

Y/n : "Nevermind. Come on!"

The group moved on as they hid behind some bushes nearby.

Natsumi: "You know, i wouldn't have expected such a violent welcome by one of Shido's friends."

Natsumi looked up to see a woman in a silver and black AST combat unit with platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and a European facial features and structure. This was none other than Ellen Mathers. AGAIN. 

Kunemon clinched his teeth but Y/n had to hold him off, at least for when the right moment was up.

Ellen: "Sorry to disappoint, but i wouldn't exactly call myself a friend of his."

Natsumi: "Oh you must be with the AST then? Not that i could possibly care any less...what do you want?"

Ellen: "It's simple. I've come here to hunt you down."

Natsumi: "Hmph! I think you'll find that difficult."

Ellen: "Well we'll only know for sure once I try, right?"

Natsumi: "Where do you get all this confidence. From them?"

On cue a squad of DEM wizards showed up behind Ellen facing down Natsumi.

Ellen : "No."

Natsumi: "Well, no difference to me. HAH!"

Natsumi quickly raised her angel and fired a blast towards Ellen hitting her territory and blowing up dirt making Ellen raise her arm. The DEM wizards returned firing their mini-missile launchers at Natsumi who called forth her angel once again and enveloped the projectiles in a familiar bright light turning them into delectable goodies leaving the Wizards confused and in disbelief.

Natsumi: "My my my! Thank you so very much for this abbundance of goodies! Now to return the favor!"

Natsumi shot a white light towards Ellen as the support wizards watched as their captain was turned into a little kid. Y/n and Chelsea giggled from behind the bushes.

Natsumi: "I must say, i think you're cuter this way."

Ellen : "....."

Natsumi: "So exactly what do you plan to do?"

Ellen: "This fight isn't over yet Natsumi! I'm still powerful enough to kill you."

Ellen boosted striking Natsumi. Natsumi feeling a sharp pain in her torso looked down and saw a slash wound as blood began to seep out.

Natsumi: "No no, WHY! How can this be happening...no, no, please NO!"

??? : "I'm taking this!"

Natsumi felt her hands empty as her Angel was stolen from something. She and Ellen looked at what it was. A big slender red wolf with numerous belts on its legs thinner than its body.

 A big slender red wolf with numerous belts on its legs thinner than its body