Ch.18 - Diva

Y/n Pov

It's been some days after we had had sealed two other Spirits, and two brand new Digimons joined our team since then, Toropiamon and Entmon, who both seemed to have been hiding in the island's forest before our arrival, and also a SkullBaluchimon who apparently was like "resting" on the island too, making them three in total.

I was currently in our living room with all my friends out of the Spirits watching my newest production, starring me and Shido.

3rd Pov

Y/n and Shido were bickering above the clouds in front of a closed castle. Y/n seemed irritated of the results.

Y/n :"Richest. Beyond my wildest dreams? HAH! My DRAGON claws!"

Shido :"But-"

Y/n : "But nothing, "human" : *points at Shido* "This door is locked!"

Suddenly then Rin dived down below the clouds leaning against the left side of the screen to then dive down attached with a black rope to her back, but seemed to be needing help.

Rin :"A little slack, please up there "Orimura", if you actually know how to make yourself useful that least it's needed?!"

Rin pulled the string as Ichika, who was supposed to be the technician, fell down from the clouds as he screamed. After that, Rin jumped back above the clouds with Y/n and Shido.

Rin : "You'll never work in this town again!"

Y/n : "HAH! *points at Rin in sign of approval* YOU SAID IT!"

Shido : "A little heavy on the entrance, don't you think Rin?"

Rin : "Can it, Itsuka! You're the one who's standing in front of a locked door with no key and no CLUE!"

- Back to Y/n and the others -

Y/n : "Well, what do you think guys?~"

Rin : "How was it to you Y/n?"

Y/n : "I think it was epic. An epic mix of past classic gems and epic present serieses, just like the MetalGreymon and MetalMamemon one!"

Kuroka : "Will be the full versions out too?~"

Y/n : "I dunno, but if i make enough money out of them i might be rich enough to buy a house for each one of you here."

Chelsea : "Aww dearie."

Akeno : "As always, he cares more about us than himself~"

Akeno licked Y/n's neck as he trembled but felt pleasure from it.

Mine : "We're still gonna have free time too though, right...?"

Y/n : "Why should i impede that!~"

Akeno : "If you stayed with us too it'd be great~"

Akeno hugged the Pomumon she was holding in her arms while Mio patted its head as she then petted her "new" BlackAgumon's head and then hugged Y/n from behind as Pomumon then hopped on Mio's head and then on Y/n's.

Y/n : "Hey featherball!"

Mine : "By the way Y/n."

Y/n : "Yep?"

Mine : "Are these new creatures you love appearing in this world because you called them? I mean the ones of these last days : i don't reckon seeing any of them before now."

Y/n : "Honestly, no. I only knew they were gonna appear too in case of need. Perhaps they got warped by my own indirect call or was only my own desire to meet them."