Ch.32 - Machine Wars Part 2

(A/n : I wanted to address this chapter in particular also to 

@Relentlezz41 to show him what a REAL crossover teamwork is all about and how epic crossovers can actually be when they're not random!

@ItzGazza for his epic stories about Houki and Mio who here will have a prominent role!

@PopoPeckingOrder for the fight scenes given how he, one of those who gave me the motivation to keep this story, loves Digimons too!

@latheef34 For his motivational words in general about my story!)

......

Y/n : "Mass Morph!"

Kunemon started wrapping itself in a green mushy shield-like sphere that disappeared after a bit : it boosts the Defense and Speed of any Digimon who uses it,   but mostly its Defense.

Y/n : "Come on you there, move and fight, COWARD!!!"

Ellen : "I should have killed you a long time ago...!!!"

Ellen dashed at Kunemon.

Y/n : "Distance!"

Kunemon got away from Ellen right before she could strike him. But Y/n made sure he was still close enough to immediately strike back : right when the enemy's hitting you he can't defend at the same time if it attacks directly.

Y/n : "Poison Claw!"

Kunemon directly stabbed Ellen's arm with his stinger tail. Ellen started moving slower as she got weaker and weaker : she had been poisoned.

Ellen : "You haven't...beaten me yet...!!! I cannot lose!!!"

Y/n : "Show it, then! We're all too strong for you and you can't beat any of us!"

Ellen : "DAMN YOU!!!!"

Ellen pointed her back weapons towards Y/n's team and fired a barrage of golden lasers. All of the creatures jumped high in the air avoiding it as Fangmon digivolved from Chelsea succedingly dived down and stole them from Ellen and crunched them apart and launched an energy blast from its mouth to her back hitting her from behind leaving a cloud of smoke after it.

 All of the creatures jumped high in the air avoiding it as Fangmon digivolved from Chelsea succedingly dived down and stole them from Ellen and crunched them apart and launched an energy blast from its mouth to her back hitting her from behind le...

Y/n meanwhile gave Kunemon the command to use Megalo Spark, his strongest technique. Now it was time for Kunemon's strongest and main real attack.

Y/n : "Now Kunemon, Finish!! Electric Thread!!!"

Kunemon approached to Ellen and when was close enough, a golden field of energy surrounded him : when a Digimon in Digimon World uses his Finisher technique there's no way for an enemy to stop it : the only way is calculating the right timings and the right techniques. But Ellen was anyway too weakened to get away right now. Y/n infused Kunemon's charge power for its last attack.

 Y/n infused Kunemon's charge power for its last attack