Introduction

(A/n : You can choose if to consider this intro as "canon" to the fiction or not : it's made just for fun. ^_^ )

..........

Get in starting line! A Metalhydramon Industries Production!

Reignite your Spirit for another Metalhydramon creation! 

Please do not copy or re-use. Every reference to world-destroying dragons,  magical humanoid entities, digital shape-shifting creatures or other franchises is purely casual!

*3rd p.o.v. of a big floating box appeared on screen to then zoom up with the Date a Live logo on it with on the lower left with dragon Y/n tongue-sticking out thumb-upping "You're gonna like it!" "as the box then started to smash up and go up to then upside down and open as all of the Date a Live spirits came out followed by Shido, then Kurumi and Y/n as they're holding hands in intertwined fingers grin -smirking determinely.

.........

*Close-up of the Teiguu city's forest followed by one of the Teiguu city with a big panel flashing "Spirits possible presence. CAUTION REQUIRED!" moved then to the people walking around the city.

??? : "Greetings people of this planet. I've come to meet you."

3rd P.o.v. of a gigantic Pteramon-shaped spaceshift in the cosmic space flashed out of nowhere.

Y/n P.o.v.

Y/n : "So, you all mortals like living peacefully huh? Eeeeehehehehe!! Well i, Metaldramon Y/n, am the strongest spirit in the Universe! I travel the stars looking for someone who can stand to my skills! It's a little game i call "Survival of the strongest". Here's how do we play : I'll look for the toughest spirit there is on your planet. If i find my ideal partner Spirit, I'll leave your miserable little place alone. But if I win, I'll turn your entire city into a forest and  repopulate it with all of my creatures. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

3rd P.o.v. Of Y/n gliding down from his spaceship towards the Earth to Teiguu City

Y/n : "Get ready to fight for the fate of your planet!"

.............

 - 3rd p.o.v. of Yoshino making homework with Tohka and Origami with Yoshinon esulting - 

*blurred slight slow-motion of Dingo Canyon*

- 3rd p.o.v. of both Kaguya and Yuzuru disagreeing on their discussion to then start hand-bickering each others -

*blurred slight slow-motion of Polar Pass*

- 3rd p.o.v. of Miku on a stage greeting her public with dragon limbless Y/n  behind her in mid-air with wide-open mouth ready to scare her -

*blurred slight-motion blurred slight slow-motion of unused track although it appears to be resembler  of Rampage Ruins*

- 3rd p.o.v. of Kyouhei trying to fix the front main device in the Ratatoskr with then black smoke on his face with Kotori next to him shaking head in disappointment* -

- *blurred backwards slight motion of Hot Air Skyway* -

 - 3rd p.ov. of Y/n electryfing the Jaegers with a blue laser as they're bonded all together with a rope as he laughed maniacally  -

/ - 3rd p.o.v. of Kurumi in the shadow turned back then starting to giggle maliciously to then turn towards the  screen with then her Angel behind her and her clones around her -

*blurred backwards slightly   faster slowmotion of Sewer Speedway*

- 3rd p.o.v. of Shido and Y/n sleeping in a normal peaceful grass field with Shido sit leaned to Y/n's side in his normal black dragon form -