Bonus 2 : Better Call Dragon's Soul

(A/n : This is more than  anything else a short about one of the many reasons Metaldramon "hates" Tohka. XDXD I took inspiration from the "Better Call Saul" scene. But perhaps also from another certain video "inspired" from that scene...XDXDXD)

.....

Tohka : "You called him." She pointed at Y/n. 

Tohka : "You called Shido."

Y/n : ....

Tohka : "I always turn my phone off before putting it in my school closet. Two nights ago, it was left on. Battery drained. I was so damn sure turned it off. Because I always do, it's a habit. Right? So it was naggin'me, it was NAGGIN'ME. So i called the phone company. Points out : there was a missing call! And you know whose number? Shido's."

Y/n : ...........

Tohka : "The only person that could make that call, and deleted it...is you, Y/n. Boy! A phone, huh?! Must have felt like a blow torch in your ear! All that scream...all those radio waves right up against the side of your head...my GOD! What was so important to you went to call Shido before our meeting? The only thing i can think-the only think that makes sense is that you pulled him not...to accept me! It was always you, right? Right back when i went this gagging and wanted to stay with him. YOU didn't want me! Speak up! Tell me. WHY. Why would you put him against me! You're his friend! You're supposed to understand him! Why would you make him work against me, Y/n?!"

Y/n : .................are not a real Spirit." He said in low-tone.

Tohka : "I'm what?"

Y/n : "YOU'RE NOT A REAL SPIRIT! :D"

Tohka :  :D - O.O

Y/n : "The world of...Spirits?, for Christ's sake?! And a live-action act?! What a joke! I work my ass off to get where i am! And you take all these shortcuts and think someone will appeal? You think you're   good and make people concerned just because you're concerned about someone? I committed all my life to this! You don't..SLIDE into it like a cheap pair of slippers and then rip-off the rewards...!!"

Tohka : "I thought he would be proud of me..."

Y/n : "He was. When you first got that as "job" he was very proud."

Tohka : "So that's it right? Keep old Tohka back in Shido's house because she's not good enough to be a Spirit!"

Y/n : "I know you. I know what you were...what you ARE! Spirits don't change, or anyway by themselves! You're GREEN WITH IT! And green with it i could handle just fine! But "green with it" with an out of control Spirit? It's like a chimp with a machine gun : Spirit powers are serious : if you abuse that power, people get hurt! This is not a game. You have to know at some level. I know you know i'm right. YOU know i'm right!"

A long silence went  between the   two. After a bit Tohka decided to break it.

Tohka : "I...ugh...i got ya...a bag of ice? Some eggs, some bacon? One of those hyper cannon things that you like? As a pure canisters...is not like a three to four days. After that...you're on your own, "pal" : i am done!"

Y/n gave a carefree "okay" sign with his gray cannon-arms as he grinned.