Ch.25 - Breaking Through

3rd Pov

While the "machine wars" as Y/n loves to call it was keeping on and Kurumi's clones were also keeping destroying the Bandersnatches, the four girls of Night Raid spotted the so-called "leader" of the AST.

Machinedramon, Akame's temporary Mega-level, grabbed her with its right hand suffocating her in an instant as GigaSeadramon as Mine and as Chelsea pointed at her.

Machinedramon : *Akame's voice* "You must die."

??? : *Chelsea's voice* "It's too bad Sheele isn't here to enjoy it too."

GigaSeadramon : *Mine's voice* "What do you care now, KILL HER!!"

The three de-digivolved as Chelsea planted a needle at her neck's side , followed by Akame who slashed the girl with her mortally poisonous sword and Mine shot a powerful blast from her Pumpkin leaving a huge hole in the girl's abdomen as she fell from the sky. After that, the three digivolved again.

Machinedramon : *Akame's voice* : "Let's finish the job."

Piranimon : *Kurumi 1's voice* : "Kind of a destructive date, i'd say~"

Chaosdramon X : *Kurumi 2's voice* : "Feels great, you girls sure have lots of power too~"

.....

Y/n began walking up the stairs as Sheele, Houki, Dorugamon as Shido and Cannondramon as Rin followed only for them to be ambushed. Shido was pinned down by a territory but he launched cannonballs to then slash off the "glass" as the DEM soldiers surrounded the rest of the group. Sheele cut some of the soldiers off with her giant scissors, Houki slashed them in the neck at their neck with her Infinite Stratos's katana while Cannondramon swinged them with its huge tail away. We reassured each others about being alright and then kept on.

Immediately after, the window broke open showing a familiar Spirit that i actually right now only wanted dead.

Y/n : "It's you again...i suppose you admitted i was right and about the way i handle things?"

Miku : "Don't get the wrong idea. I wouldn't dream of letting you seal my powers, promise or not. I didn't come here for you, i  came for the sole purpose of adding another Spirit to my collection so don't think we're partners."

Y/n : "Yeah well, it is true i don't accept sluts in my team."

Miku : "WHA-"

Houki : "You're a scum anyway...!!!"

Houki dashed at Miku and pointed her sword at her neck.

Miku : "I-I meant...!!!!!!!"

Y/n : "You start talking politely then maybe we'll reconsider..."

The six continued up the stairs. But the quintet was of the essence right now, Y/n thought. He never wants anyone he dislikes in his way. After a bit, they met up a woman on the way.

Y/n : "Tell us where "Princess" is."

Girl : "T-that's classified information!"

Y/n pointed his scythe-arm at Miku as the others took distance.

Y/n : "Spill out or i'll kill your "mistress"."

Girl : "Please don't hurt her...!! Okay okay, she's on the 18th floor. If you use this ID you'll be able o get in. Please have mercy on me!"

Y/n : "After you obeyed her orders like that and being with those stupid organizations, then we can talk about mercy!!! No wait, wrong script..."

Sheele giggled as Y/n took the card from the woman.