Prologue

A/n : before starting, i wanted to precise some things about this one story : it will follow the same plot as the original series but focusing on the relation between the reader and Kurumi in the specific : this prologue is  also to give an idea of what happens in the "next chapters". ^_^ In fact, also, everything will actually develop through the WHOLE story. :3 ^_^ For now all i can say is there will be some "special guests". :3 ^_^ And Shido might be involved too this time. ^^ But also maybe much stronger. ^^ That all said, hope you all enjoy. ^_^

----------------------------------------------

Y/n P.o.v.

We were on the school's rooftop. I was in my black dragon form as i was watching Kurumi while she had knocked Mana out with her double gun and the time powers of her Angel Zaphkiel and i was smiling sadistically.

Y/n : "I love that woman!!!"

Kurumi then looked at me and winked while smiling at me.

Kurumi : "I like that you're enjoying what you're seeing, Y/n~."

In that moment, both Origami and Tohka had gotten on the roof as well. I watched in their direction as Kurumi did too and i growled slightly.

Kurumi : "Hah, looks like everyone made it!" She said with a carefree expression.

Tohka : "Kurumi! You're gonna pay for what you did!"

Origami : "You can't escape from us!"

Tohka and Origami then exchanged glares to each other.

Y/n growled Millenniummon-like.

Kurumi : "Whoa, i'm positively terrified! To attack poor little Kurumi with so many people at once...lucky for me though...i'm playing for keeps today."

Y/n P.o.v.

I then grinned histerically after Kurumi said that. Mana meanwhile was barely getting up grunting in pain for the damages she had taken.

Y/n : 'It's not over...' I looked at her uncarely. I then looked back at Kurumi.

Kurumi : "Isn't that right, ladies?"

In that moment Kurumi's shadow began widening as countless giggling Kurumis began appearing from the shadow surprising everyone, out of Y/n.

Y/n : "THAT'S HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!" I said as i slightly drooled Red Inferno fire from my mouth.

Kurumi giggled.

Kurumi : "This is my past my dear Y/n...my history! They're beautiful, aren't they..." She said as she then looked back at the others as Mana got back up but still with difficulty.

Kurumi : "Now do you understand why i can never fully be killed?"

Tohka : "Where did they all come from?!"

Kurumi : "Time. Now we have to finish this." She said with a malicious smile.

Y/n P.o.v.

After Kurumi said so, i watched as all the Kurumis pointed at Tohka and the others from every direction as one of them also held Tohka tight to the neck and another one did the same with her musket to Mana. I then looked at the one restraining Mana and the way the clones were looking.

Y/n : "I feel so hard....." I smiled histerically  while being aroused too as Kurumi looked me with a smirky smile.

Tohka : "What is h-h-he saying...?!" She tried to say as the Kurumi clone who was blocking her held her tighter.

Y/n : "Careful, that's why you shouldn't speak too MUCH!" I grinned determinely at Tohka.

Shido : "Y/n, what are you saying, snap out of it!! Make her stop!"