Ch.7 - Nightmare and Dream : A Matter of Time

Y/n : "Kunemon?"

The Digimon looked at me.

Y/n : "I have a favor to ask you...Being my favest Rookie Digimon and the strongest of all of my Digimons too..."

I then maliciously giggled.

- The next day -

I was sitting at my desk in my classroom as i was showing Shido one of my V-Pets. This one in peculiar was displaying the small sprite of an Entmon.

Y/n : "See now, this is how you take care of them." I smiled.

Shido : "They look very cool indeed."

Y/n : "Of course, you can digivolve into them too, i know you're worth it!"

Shido : "What-me too...?"

Y/n : "Yep! Oh wai- the lesson's about to start!"

I then stood on normally on my desk as Shido then did too.

Okamine : "Good morning everyone! Now can i have your attention? Are you ready for a surprise? A transfer student will join on our class today!"

The class then was surprised.

Y/n : 'This might be interesting...!!'

Shido : 'Didn't Tohka transfer a while ago?'

Okamine : "Okay come in!"

After Okamine gave permission to enter, the classroom's door roll-opened as a girl entered into the classroom walking slowly. She had a pale but very smooth-looking skin, long beautiful smooth black hair knotted down to her shoulders with two yellow bangs and an uneven bang that covered her left eye. Shido looked at her like anyone else, while my smile kept widening at every her step as then i covered my mouth with hands for how astonished i was by her beauty. The girl then wrote her name on the blackboard as she then turned towards the classroom.

Kurumi : "Hello guys, my name is Kurumi Tokisaki~"

All the class then started esulting at how beautiful and astonishing she was as i couldn't contain my excitement.

Y/n : "How beautiful she iiiiiiiiis!!!"

Kurumi : "Fufu~ Seems like someone catched my attention already~ Also...just so you know, i'm actually a Spirit.~"

I kept my smile on while Shido, Tohka and Origami were shocked.

Okamine : "Let's move on! Wow, that was one of the most unique introductions this class has had! Go ahead and take a sit anywhere!-"

Kurumi : "Before i sit, can someone do me a quick favor?"

Okamine : "Oh, do you need something?"

Kurumi : "Since i'm new, i'm afraid i don't know my way around the school that well. Can anyone be so kind to show me around? I'm sorry to trouble you but i assure you it'll be worth your while~"

I then looked around slightly blushing on my cheeks.

Y/n mumbling : "I must give her a good impression..."

Tonomachi : "Yeah i'll bet ya i'll do it!"

Kurumi : "No but thank you~"

Tonomachi then sighed in disappointment as Kurumi walked in front of who she chose to guide her around.

Kurumi : "Would you interested in helping me? Y/n right?"

I then turned and looked at her as my heart beated faster.

Y/n : "Hu-sure!"

Kurumi then had a malicious smirk on her face as i gave her a seducted smirk back.