Ch.3 - Repressed Emotions

Y/n : "I already am giving ALL MYSELF to protect him, what else do you want???"

Kotori: "Not much.I just wanted you to hangout on the ship while we monitor Shido's and Tohka's date."

Y/n : "*yawn* I don't want..."

I then hopped up in the air as i sit in the air as i snuggled my head closet to my body with my red wings leaned on my back.

Kotori : "Y/n? Also wow, you can do that too?"

Y/n in sleep : "Coelamon Ice Statue...now let's just wait until it gets stunned to then poison and ice...*snorts* again...*snorts*"

Kotori : "What is he even saying? But i think that's enough for today for him...hope he's up to the task anyway."

I then felt a hand on one of my wings as it quickly twitched. I quickly slapped it away.

Y/n while sleeping : "Interrupt my sleep and yours will be eternal..."

I then had a suffering expression thinking of when Coelamon would have come out with Ice Statue.

I started tearing as i struggling as i teleported back into my bedroom's bed. I then felt suddenly quieter as i felt Kunemon, Vorvomon and a Biyomon sleeping attached to me.

Y/n : "T-thanks guys..."

I then felt some hands caressing my back. They felt smooth and gentle but i've never felt them before. That calmed me down. I also perceived time seemed to have stopped but not for me or my Digimons since i see them "sleeping".

??? : "You seem to be going through a lot, protecting that boy too. Your little pets here also seem to be worried about you."

Y/n : "Huh...? Who are...you?"

??? : "Just wait a bit more time, okay? We'll finally have the opportunity to meet each other well. I feel a great power coming from you, and i know you can handle anything, no matter how hard or dangerous it is."

I then slightly teared.

Y/n : "T-thanks..."

I then started crying.

Y/n : "But emotive pain's another thing...." 

I started sobbing as the figure kept caressing me and my Digimons snuggled closer.

??? : "That's right, let it all out. You'll feel better and much stronger when you'll least expect it. Also since i saw how you acted, hihi~ And i know if it was for me you'd do the same."

Y/n : "Also i hate helping someone i don't care about!!!! I don't mean my brother of course...the fact i also have to stand all those creeps and pretending to be happy when i don't feel the comfort or i love i'd wish..."

I then felt hugged by the figure from behind me.

??? : "I'll support you, and your little pals surely will too. If you want, if you can keep handling everything, i'll allow you to stay with me, hihihi, you seem a fun person too~"

I then  slightly gasped in my sleep.

Y/n : "I'll do it. For you..."

I then felt more convinced as i then hugged my Digimons closer to me as the mysterious figure disappeared.

.......

After some hours of sleep, i warped myself back to Fraxinus to the main postation.

Kotori : "Hey Y/n, where were you? You disappeared nowhere!"

Y/n : "Sorry, just needed some sleep, now i feel better. How's Shido's date going by the way?" I smiled.

Kotori : "Uh. Everything okay for now."