Ch.36 - Different Points of View

Y/n Pov

We were back home after i had managed to come back into the present.

Stella : "So you managed to come back?"

Y/n : "Yep. Since i was in the past, you could say i managed to get "back to the future", heh."

Lilith : "But how?"

Y/n : "I managed to combine Kuroka's space manipulating powers and Kurumi's times ones with my own hyper Spirit powers to make a rip in timespace strong enough to come back here."

"Kurumi " : "My, so you managed to come back out alive even from there. Not that it surprises me~"

Y/n : "Well i couldn't unavoid it, i didn't want to make you all worry too..."

Akeno : "You sure did it...~"

I gently rubbed Akeno's back as i frowned : i didn't want to remind her what happened to her own mother time ago too, even if thanks to me she went over her past...

- Timeskip -

I was in my classroom with Chelsea, Aria and Mio. Seemed Lilith had agreed to be the "teacher", so Mrs.Tammie had been replaced.

Lilith : "T-today we..."

She made a forced smile and twitched an eye.  She then to my surprise ran to me with hands on my table. But not in anger.

Lilith : "Please tell me she won't stay alive for too long!!"

Y/n : "I guarantee." I whispered.

Lilith was slightly reliefed and went back to the teaching post.

Lilith : "Anyway, why don't you just go in so you can tell us?" She kept "smiling" as she looked to the door.

The door opened as my eyes trailed over to who walked in. It was the freak again but with longer hair. 

Origami : "I'm Origami Tobiichi. Hello. It's nice to meet you, everyone."

Lilith kept her forced smile as she loaded her rifle.

Aria : "If it's to hit on you Y/n, i swear i'll shoot her."

Y/n : "Yeah well, i wouldn't want this to an "assassination classroom" anyway"~

Chelsea and Mio chuckled, also giving how many enemies they also killed in past. I then noticed Mio had a sad smile on her face as she looked down at her desk. That made me obviously sadly remember why...

Origami then noticed Y/n and looked at him.

Origami : "Do i know you?"

Y/n flinched and clinched his teeth as his girls shielded him.

Mio : "Touch him and you're dead!!!!!"

Aria : "What the hell do you want from him?!?!"

Chelsea : "Perhaps she wants to die now."

Still i thought, this doesn't make sense : if I saved this one bitch here's parents five years ago, why did she still join those freaks of the AST? And what made her do that inverse thing? I must take it out from her somehow...

- Timeskip -

Origami : "Did you want to talk to me about something?"

Y/n : "What the fuck did you want, some hours ago, from me."

Origami: "Oh, sorry about that, i was just a little surprised! You look just like someone I met a long time ago."

Y/n : "No way."