Ch.34 - A Return to the Origins

Upon the rooftop of the hospital, i stared out into the city together with Akame and Kurumi's clone. What happened to the "musical" Spirit you might ask? Well, last time she was beated up by everyone of my team, so much that she ended up in a deep coma she might not wake up from. Some broken bones too, but that's not even the least. While for the other "Spirits", i made all of them locked up in that cage made for Spirits where they can't either see or hear who's outside of it. The "last" one included too since they're only a pain in the ass.

Y/n : "I always loved the midnight air. Staring at the moon too."

Akame : "Everything okay though Y/n?"

Y/n : "Yes, i feel better."

"Kurumi" : "Thank goodness. We don't know how we would do without you." She was clinged to my arm.

Y/n : "Same to me for you guys...hmm?"

"Kurumi" : "What's wrong?

I noticed something moving in the sky. The moon was disappearing into a black void?! Dark bolts suddenly exploded near us.

Y/n : "Kurumi, could you give us a ride? I don't feel 100% in health right now..."

Kurumi's clone held my hand.

"Kurumi" : "Of course."

Kurumi's clone became Unimon again.

Y/n : "Hop on too, Akame."

Akame : "Okay."

Lilith : "Y/n, can you hear me?"

Y/n : "Yeah?"

Lilith : "That thing's not normal right now."

Mine : "Yeah since when it was???!"

Lilith : "Fact is, it seems to be an Inverse form, not a regular appearence!"

Inverse?! But who would...i didn't have time to think about that as the hospital was hit with another barrage causing it to collapse.

I watched as Origami descended from the void, her clothes black and purple showing that she was inverse. I  dash-glided towards it.

"I won't let get in the way of an Inverse!"

A green blade was aimed to Y/n as he noticed it in time and smashed it off with his jaws.

Ellen : "The Dragon Spirit..."

Y/n : "YOU AGAIN???!?" 'My Dark Pupil's effect must have finished...'

Ellen looked at Origami. Y/n became invisible taking advantage of her distractions.

Y/n : "Stella!!"

Stella : "I'm here!!"

Stella pointed her sword up as she engulfed herself in flames and turned into Salamandermon again.