Ch.21 - Don't Play with Fire

Announcer: "And now, here are your result for the 25th annuary Tenou Festival daily performance competition!" Next step, the surprise hit of the contest : in second place, Raizen High School! And excludes of the scenes for its stage performance is....as expected, the strongest Rindoji Girls' Academy brings home the gold!"

Y/n's eyes were covered by his hair as he started tearing as Akeno noticed and hugged him.

Kuroka : "This is stupid."

Rin : "I can't believe it!!!"

Y/n : *sniff* "We gave everything we had..."

Miku then walked to Y/n as the latter looked at her with a furious glare.

Miku: "I'm afraid you lost the contest because you relied too much on your friends. Now a promise is a promise my dear. You and the Spirits you've sealed are mine to do as i please. Isn't that right-"

Announcer: "Face off result : place one goes to to the hard-working kids of Raizen High!"

Y/n : "Huh...?"

Akeno : "Yay Mia, we made it!!!"

Rin : "What was wrong with them!!"

Kuroka : "They clearly had targeted the wrong people before."

Y/n : *sniff* "We actually made it!!!"

Y/n and all of his "singing" team crowded, including Kunemon and Vorvomon who respectively spinned on itself and hopped on the place and the two Yanmamons, who joined the team at last second, as the two back-flipped happily in the air.

Miku: "This doesn't make any sense...there's no way you're actually serious about this..."

Y/n : "...."

Miku: "Don't you know? I'm Miku Izaoyi you fools! Understand? Don't they understand..."

Y/n : "It's different than it seems-"

Miku: "Just stop! My song won first place! I was supposed to win!"

Akeno : "Hehe, salty much~"

Kuroka : "She just couldn't compete."

Y/n : "We simply won as friends."

Miku: "What do you mean..."

Y/n : "Yeah : you may have a great voice, but you didn't have anyone's help. Not even i thought i could make it alone indeed. We did it because we relied on each others, sharing each other's feelings and making it work as a whole. They're my friends and family, unlike you who don't have any."

Miku : "Shut your mouth..."

Y/n made a wide grin, knowing the clash was approaching.

Miku : "Friendship? Teamwork? Give me a break...I've got news for you. You face me, and those platitudes become useless..."

Y/n : "On your places everyone, the party begins!!!!!!!"

Miku : "GABRIEL!!!!!"

Miku summoned her giant angel taking practically the whole stage up. A floating keyboard appeared in front of Miku as she called out her Angel and began playing a song extremely loud as we all jumped away avoiding it.

The assortment of colors from the glows sticks from the crowd began going off.

Miku smirked as she pressed a few keys and the stands lit up all purple : they were all under Miku's control. Before we could react some girls restrained my arms.

Akeno : "Mia!!!"

Akeno flew over but Yanmamon held her gently from behind.

Akeno : "She needs help!!"