Ch.38 - Love Tears (Season 3 Finale)

3rd Pov

After killing Origami off, Y/n started feeling like dying inside as he felt like he betrayed all those he loves.

Kuroka : "He's suffering so much."

Stella : "I never saw him like that..."

Stella teared. Mio put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her as Houki slammed her fist to the wall.

Houki : "DAMN THOSE SPIRITS!!! Why can't they just leave us alone!!!!"

Akeno  : "I'd say that's not the problem right now, Y/n needs help now..."

Mine : "No wait, i do have an idea!!"

Akame : "Got it."

Chelsea : "Coming."

Sheele : "Following you."

Lilith : "Wait...!!"

Mine : "What is it?!"

Lilith : "Forget those things, they're not even worth mentioning!"

Kuroka : "Yeah, we could kill 'em any moment  anyway."

Mio : "But back to Y/n, what can we do...?"

Sheele : "If he sees even only one of us he might suffer even more."

Mio : "He's carrying too much distress right now..."

Reine : "The solution is simple. Give him a hug."

Chelsea : "A hug?"

Akame : "Yeah, i can deduce why not a kiss."

Reine : "That's right. Besides, this is not really a romantical matter as much of care : he needs to be reminded of the affection of every one of you. Out of Shido that is."

Shido : "Wait why out of me-"

Houki slammed a wooden sword on Shido's head as he fell to the floor.

Reine : "Because that would include Spyro and his Digimons too. It's about the combined efforts of every of you together to remind him who he is."

Kurumi's pure clone looked down with a frown on her face. Akeno put a hand on her shoulder.

Akeno : "Hey, we'll bring him back to normal~"

Reine : "There's an important detail."

Mine : "Huh??"

Reine : "The last to go should be his two Digimon. Then Spyro, and then Kurumi : they're the ones who were with Y/n the whole time since when his shell was broken. It's the most effective way."

Mio : "If it's to save Y/n we'll do it. Kurumi?"

Kurumi's clone was still frowning.

Spyro : "If you're blaming yourself there's no reason to."

Lilith : "Yeah, blame those other lewd freaks...!!"

Sheele : "He'd be even sadder if she saw you unhappy."

"Kurumi" : "You're right...he's still my love. Nothing's more important to me than him. Also that order reminds me of that time back at school..."

- Brief Flashback -

Y/n : "Hey, i just noticed, the current full team is here in the same place...!!!"

- End of Flashback -

"Kurumi" : "Which is indeed how it was back then..."

Rin : "We're good then!"

Stella : "Yeah but i admit he was having fun when dealing with them. Remember back then? With the musical freak or and the city?"