Ch.4 - Hermit

I was walking again near a shrine with Seadramon next to me with a Dracomon with the X-Antibody [Dracomon (X-Antibody), picture below. ^^] next to him flying to his left as i kept Vorvomon and Biyomon (under Dracomon X. ^^) under my wings to make sure they didn't get wet since they hate rain.

 ^^) under my wings to make sure they didn't get wet since they hate rain

Y/n : "I still might  retain rain's better when you're in the mood for  such

Y/n : "I still might retain rain's better when you're in the mood for such." I chuckled.

As I looked then around I looked over and saw some little girl splashing in the puddles from the rain. She was wearing a big green jacket with some rain boots.One thing i noticed more detailly was the rabbit-like puppet on her hand.She slipped and fell as i then got closer.

Y/n : "Are you okay?"

The girl didn't respond as she sat up.

Y/n : "Something's wrong?"

The girl glanced at me and then crawled back to the tree as if she was cornered by a killer. As i sighed.

Girl: "Please.....don't come any closer to me."

Y/n : "What's wrong?"

Girl: "Don't hurt me......please....please,don't hurt me."

Y/n : "Is it because of my looks? Okay a proof, why should i. Want some help?"

She then took a peak at Seadramon and she flinched covering her face in fear.

Y/n : 'Coward...'

I don't wanna leave her here but.......it's better than going against her wishes. Maybe i'll see here again.I backed up and left as I started making my way home.I stopped at a nearby store a bought an umbrella as I continued walking but then I felt it again.That presence,whatever this thing is, it's watching me again and I can't find or sense whatever is watching me.I clenched my fist as I kept walking back to my house.

......

I was in my classroom as the door to our classroom slammed open and Tohka ran over and slammed a tray of cookies down in front of Shido.