Ch.30 - Hide and Seek

Shido : "So where should we start...?"

Y/n : "Oh no Shido, YOU are the one who'll handle everything this time~"

Shido : "What...?!"

Y/n : "You'll be fine. Notice simply any changing in the weirdos and report me. You can also digivolve if you prefer. We worked a lot so far, now it's your turn~"

Shido : "Alright, makes sense? I'm off then."

Shido walked to the door and left.

"Kurumi" : "No matter how much he tries, he'll never be as good as you Y/n~"

Akeno : "Yeah, specially with women~"

Mio : "So what should we do now, Y/n?"

Y/n : "Let's enjoy the movie for now~"

We took again a look at the Fraxinus's screen in the living room : this way we wouldn't have had to move but we could still follow.

We started with what Shido was going with. He started with his "main girl" first.

Y/n : "Wait, Kurumi?~"

"Kurumi" : "Yes dear?~"

Y/n : "Let's go have some fun, i have something in mind~"

Kurumi's clone nodded as the two teleported behind Shido and Tohka.

Shido : "You play Tohka well! Right "Natsumi"?"

I noticed the whiny Princess starting to get mad. I had confirm it wasn't the one who imitates everyone.

Tohka : "Shido!! Who the heck is this Natsumi!"

Shido : "Huh...??"

Tohka : "Don't even try to pretend to!-"

Y/n : "Okay let's switch to the other ones now, i don't have time for her bullshit..."

Tohka was hit in the neck's sides by Y/n and his Lavorvomon as she fell to the ground. Shido looked at the two surprised of their presence as Y/n jumped back on an Unimon's back as he held a long cavalry-like spear, like a knight on his horse.

Y/n : "Don't worry Shido, we're here to save you!~"

Unimon : *"Kurumi"'s voice* "Fufufu, this is fun!~"

Shido : "Awww come on!!"

Y/n : "Sorry, we must destroy the others now, see ya!"

Unimon and Y/n flew off.

~~ Timeskip brought to you by the Date a Live 3 Logo ~~

- The next day -

Yuzuru was taken. Kaguya seemed devastated as Yoshino and Tohka watched over her, but away from our team.