Ch.19 - Extreme Measures

So i decided to put my plan in action to deal with Diva without humiliating myself or Shido, namely hypnotizing them to give them the illusion of having and hearing a girl in front of me without actually changing my own self.

Y/n Pov

I currently was in the school's hallways. After seeing the students who had the plans for today's "playings" i glowed my eyes blue as they were engulfed in a blue glow too as i then got closer to them.

Student 1 : "Huh?"

Y/n : "I'm here for the musical rehearsals. Y/n felt sick and couldn't come, so he asked me to take his place for this occasion."

Student 1 : "Oh, you're welcome then."

Student 2 : "I hope he feels better with time."

Student 3 : "Yep."

Y/n : "Thanks. Oh i didn't introduce myself, i'm Mia, Y/n's cousin."

Tohka : "Hey Y-"

I immediately charged at Tohka and covered her mouth.

Y/n : "Shut up! I'm undercover right now, pretend we never met!!"

I then glowed my eyes blue again at Tohka too.

Tohka : "Oh, alright! Nice to meet you, woman who isn't Y/n in disguise!"

Y/n : 'I'll kill her later...'

- Timeskip -

I arrived at Tengu Square as I looked at all the booths being set up with people moving everywhere. I made them all fall under my illusion too. But makes me feel so sad to manipulate them this way, but i must defend my figure. From what i know, Miku's school booths should be in the first building. I immediately found her. Surrounded by her so-called bodyguards.

Y/n : "I found the place everyone, i'm going in."

Chelsea :"Go for it Y/n! Mine and Lilith pretended to be soldiers who defend the place, they'll be at the stage's base!"

Mio : "Be careful."

Y/n : "Okay perfect." 

I turned invisible and got inside the building.

Akeno : "Humiliate her, Y/n~".

Kuroka : "That bitch hasn't the balls to deal with him anyway, this'll be like only fun for him~"

Chelsea : "Yep.Considering he's keeping his normal appearence too..."

I glided to the stage keeping myself invisible as i turned back visible but immediately casted my "spell" on Miku too as she faced me. She gave me a glare while I only wanted to laugh but tried not to show it. Miku's glare disappeared as she gave me a smile.

Miku: "So what's your name?"

Y/n : 'Yayyyy, she fell in the "TRAP", HAHAHAAAAAH I LOVE PUNS WHEN THEY'RE POWERFUL!' "I'm Mia."

Aria : "Y/n hope it is fine if we send Mine and Lilith back with us : they can't stand her bullshits and for that long too. Meanwhile you do the way you want!"

Y/n : "Hey i have a question, how would you react to a question like this?"

Miku : "What kind?"

I took a paper like i did at the beginning of our adventure and showed it to Miku after writing on it as she then leaned closer and read it.

Miku : ""Would you mind selling me the panties you're wearing right now for 30,000 yen?" "

Y/n : "Yeah there was moron at the school who liked making jokes that honestly i found shitty."