Ch.27 - Dragons, Spirits and Digimons (Season 2 Finale)

Houki : "Y/n???! Wake up!!!!!"

Rin : "Wake up already Y/n, don't leave us!!!!"

Sheele : "Can you hear us, dear...??"

Breakdramon-Mio's Pov

Breakdramon : *Mio's voice* "I feel something's wrong..."

GigaSeadramon : *Mine's voice* "What kind...?"

Breakdramon : *Mio's voice* : "A horrible one..."

- Back to the others -

The three girls then felt something from Y/n as they distanced : they felt something powerful was rising from inside him as everyone then looked up at Tohka who seemed to have assumed another form.

Tohka: "What is this place? You

Tohka: "What is this place? You. Answer me. Where am I?"

Rin : "How can you even THINK of worrying about that and RIGHT NOW??!?"

Houki : "Everyone out of those Y/n loves here should be gone from this world..."

Miku : "Oh...What? I think that...as a far i know, we're in the Japanese branch of DEM industries?"

Tohka: "I've never heard of it. Besides, why am I here?"

Miku: "I can. You were kidnapped right by that wizard over there."

Issac: "Excellent! This is the first time I've seen an excellent inversion. Look Ellen. That is our dream, our dearest wish."

Rin : "The only thing to inverse here is YOUR HEAD!"

Houki : "And the only thing to wish for here is your DEATH!!!!!!!!!!"

Rin dashed at Westcott and punched him to the wall with her limited Infinite Stratos as it appeared as a metallic fist in her right hand. Ellen charged at her but Houki shielded Rin as she slashed her katana against Ellen and stabbed her multiple times as Sheele then cut the already barely left remainings of her armor.

Everyone  then felt some strange noise and energy at the same time as they then looked at Y/n. He still was in his black dragonfish form with short but bulky legs and long thin Imperialdramon-like red wings, but this time it had a significative change, never seen before as he started moaning, as if he was trying to fight something that was holding him : his eyes started glowing white as he growled under its breath. In that moment as a huge golden flaming ghost with blueish ends started materializing on his back with two cannons on it as it then looked at his surroundings. When he caught the eye of the ones who had caused this aggression to him, he slowly started to approach to the enemies with an apparently stable expression, but his mind was...confused, yet full of anger and hate towards its enemies.

Shido : "Y/n??"

Houki : "Y/n, are you alright...?!"

Rin : "Why he looks like that...??"