Ch.9 - Settling Feelings

Mana : "Is everything okay Y/n?"

Mana stood in front of me in an AST-like suit as i was tearing rage as i clenched my teeth.

Mana : "What's wrong Y/n? Is it because of Kurumi?"

Y/n : "I'LL KILL YO-"

Kurumi: "Excuse me but we were in the middle of a lovely date, i do find it terribly rude of you to interrupt us like this."

I teared looking at Kurumi again given her innocence but also what was gonna happen next.

Mana: "Give me just a minute, Y/n. This won't take very long."

Y/n : 'She won't know i'm a Spirit if my Digimon simply help me!!!!!'

Mana's shoulder weapons then activated as she snapped her finger and the weapon blasted two arrays of lasers. Kurumi jumped in the air to dodge the attack, but the beam changed midair to wherever Mana's finger was pointing. I then took a deep breath as i then screamed out lungs.

Y/n : "FOR YOUR INFORMATION THAT GIRL IS THE ONE I GOT MY FIRST KISS FROM AND IS ALSO THE ONLY ONE I LOVE IN THIS FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mana : "Are you fucking serious, what the hell are you even saying???!"

Y/n : "NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed at the sky as after that, both Pteramon and Snimon rapidly broke through the place as Pteramon bit all the lasers at Kurumi's left and Snimon broke the ones at her right with his sickles as Snimon then charged towards Mana constricting her to the ground. Kurumi then landed safely on her ground standing on her feet as she noticed what happened.

Kurumi : "He did this for me..."

I then dashed fast in front of Kurumi as i then looked at her from my shoulder.

Y/n : "You must get away from here..."

Kurumi : "Y/n you sure...?"

Y/n : "Well it is true from one side we, or better, you, are safe with them, but..."

Mana : "Who the heck are even you?! Let me go!!!"

Mana kept struggling in Snimon's grip as Pteramon was about to bite her head from behind in case she hadn't stopped.

Y/n : "You touch Kurumi, or better, my GIRLFRIEND, and compared to what will happen to you this'll be a friendship act!!!! You thought i wouldn't have found out your bullshit??!?! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE HORRIBLY SUSPICIOUS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mana: "You don't know who Nightmare really is!!! No matter how many times she's killed, or how she's killed, this Spirit appears again and kills more people,as if she's on a mission for murder!!! So I killed her, over and over again!! And I will continue to kill her, over and over and over-"

Y/n : "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pteramon then pulled Mana's ponytail from behind her as she screamed in pain as i pointed murderously to the little girl with a freaking insane glaring.

Y/n : "SHUT THAT SHIT YOU HAVE INSTEAD OF THE MOUTH, YOU THINK I HADN'T WATCHED THAT FOOTAGE OF DAYS AGO????????!?!???! I ALWAYS KNEW THAT WAS WHAT WAS SO SUSPICIOUS OF YOU ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO UNLIKE YOU, KURUMI DOESN'T KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH HER, AS LONG AS I'LL BE HERE SHE WON'T BE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mana : "SOMEONE HELP ME, THIS THING WANTS TO EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Y/n : "YES!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I WANNA SEE AND HEAR!!!!!!!!!"