Not Related To The Story But Still An Important Announcement + "Poster"

I initally didn't really want to publish this. It's rather because i also wanted to show it specially because of how awful the former looked like in comparison to this one. In any case, check this out! They already made an official poster for Date a Live's incoming 5th season! (Also given the cliffhanger they made, it personally kind of sets me off how the one below is what they still hasn't shown on screen.)

Now for my part : in case you're wondering if it has to do with my story too, well i'll say this : i won't spoil anything, but i made sure that my story could have covered all the arcs of it that i retained would be needed to cover

Now for my part : in case you're wondering if it has to do with my story too, well i'll say this : i won't spoil anything, but i made sure that my story could have covered all the arcs of it that i retained would be needed to cover. I might still, perhaps, try and see if it'll be worth adding more. Which could be difficult anyway given also it's release date is currently not confirmed. But i precise and reprecise : it will NOT BE DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO ANY SEASON 5. And i'm not sure if i'll also wanna post any of those contents. I'm saying that cause certain events from the still not "anime-ted" light novels might be covered in Season 5. And besides, it's not because i crammed them, either. Again, and read this CAREFULLY : my own story was finished even way earlier than Season 4's first trailer, so it was anyway already planned to be the last one of this story. After all i also precised that in the numerous posts around Season 3's Finale. And i suggest you remember that. Besides, in my story the facts will be much more connected compared to the original material. To be more specific, i mean that if i made a Season 4 finale and a Season 5 premiere separated, it would have deviated from the suspense and progression building : it's another main reason why my "own" series will end with a Season 4.

Also, i apologize if i made so many posts lately that aren't the new chapters. But it's really a lot of work. Given also how i'm at the same time working on lots of other stories on the same period as this one and for many months so far. Also, given the huge quantity of released official contents, it's hard for me not to give information about 'em.