My Plans for Season 4

Okay so, i'm saying from now, i will do Season 4, but here's some important questions :

1) I was going to finish this story with Season 4. I dunno how much it'll cover of the original series. It would be sufficient for me though they inserted in it:

(!!! SPOILER ALERT FROM HERE OFROM THE LIGHT NOVEL/WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN IN SEASON 4 TOO, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!)

- The second Spirit, Nia Honjo (cover picture in the middle) which is surely going to be there since the "next" volume the series had finished at Season 3, 12, is going to be Volume 13 which had Nia on the cover.

- The tenth Spirit, Mukuro Hoshimiya (cover picture on the left) which since i read will be trying to hurt Kurumi again too i'll probably make Metaldramon's team kill her too and will also be one of the "developments" for the dragon Spirit's "ZeedMillenniummon Arc."

- Mio Takamiya, the origin Spirit, and Phantom, or anyway depends how it'll go in the anime, which will be one of the mainest focuses for the ZeedMillenniummon Arc. Doesn't matter who of the two it will be : the other will be instantly killed by Y/n's team anyway. Remember the goal of the Dragon Spirit is destroying the source of all Spirits, so don't expect the dating stuff to be as it was since forever unless i knew how to make it work. Also i might in fact change some scenes since from what i already saw the light novel had some scenes that were pretty ridicolous or dumb. Don't forget Y/n already has his girls and entire team anyway. :3 Kurumi of course is the only one he'll " date" anyway, since she's also the only Spirit that Y/n really loves (read point below for more details).

2) Kurumi's "sealing" will of course happen too. But i'll collocate it in a different moment than the anime might do : Metaldramon will simply let her officially join his team like everyone else. But of course i'll let their relationship deepen even more through that too, that if it goes how i hope. ^^ Her "real" "sealing" will be for the last battle in case Tohka goes berserk again and becomes Tenka, "Spirit-ly" known as "Beast".

That all said, i still hope you'll enjoy. ^_^