Ch.37 - Hate

Origami : "I'm sorry! Did it...happen again?"

Y/n : "What the hell happens."

Origami : "N-nothing, my apologies. Lately i happened to have these blackout moments for my mind goes blank."

Y/n : "What's with you, seriously."

Origami : "I-it's nothing to worry about! I'm probably just anemic or something."

Y/n : 'Yeah like, i did notice the lack of brain oxygenation....'

Origami : "Anyway yes, i guess you know...the note i left on your desk?"

Y/n twitched.

Y/n : "Present..."

Origami : "Oh sorry, it's somewhere else i have to be!"

Origami ran off with a flustered face. She's even more annoying than her old self...

Y/n : "I mean seriously, i like complexity, but only if it's about those i love..."

Kurumi came up from my shadow and placed her hands on my shoulders.

Kurumi: "Indeed. This really does give us a lot of hard work in cut out for us on why Origami went inverse."

Y/n : "Like you~ And all i actually care is for my beloved ones to be okay. I'll tell them anyway what happened when i was "away".

~~ Timeskip brought to you by Entmon and Cannondramon ~~

So i explained everyone what happened. How Kurumi used a past time travel bullet on me and i was able to fix the chaos the weirdo has been causing in this present.

Reine: "It was Kurumi's powers so she's an exception. As for your case, I'm guessing that in order to maintain your knowledge of the old world, you'd have to be shot by Kurumi's Yod Bet and possess some kind of Spirit power. From what you've told me, Origami was indeed shot by Yod Bet and had Spirit Powers. It's likely that when Origami was given Spirit powers, her memories returned. That caused her to go inverse and split in two. There's the normal every day girl Origami Tobiichi, and there's the Inverse Spirit killer Spirit Devil. When Origami sees a Spirit or Spirit powers, she loses control and senses and becomes an inverse type."

Mine : "Tch, "normal", you shut up!"

Mio : "We already have enough problems."

Shido : "But wait,Origami is a Spirit, right?"

Mine : "Don't you dare..."

I realized what he meant by that.

Y/n : "AWWW NOOOO........."

Y/n slammed his head on the table with broad arms as Aria and Rin slammed Shido to the wall leaving a crack on it.

Stella : "Y/n you're not forced to if you don't want!"

Sheele : "You can maybe let this guy do it."

Lilith : "Yeah, we'd still support you whatever you'll decide to do. But honestly, that weirdo's good as dead to me."

Mio : "Same here."

Chelsea : "No doubt."

Spyro : "She's an enemy."

Y/n regained his composure.

Y/n : "I'm sorry, but..."

Y/n started tearing and shivering too. Akeno and Kuroka hugged him from behind.

Akeno : "We've always got you covered."

Kuroka : "We wouldn't be your friends if we went again your wishes."