How Metaldramon helped Christmas (Christmas Special 2)

(A/n : Second Christmas special! Non canonical to the main continuity but still can be seen as an extension/sequel of the first special. ^_^)

....

Narrator : It's down there in Tengu City that all happy people reside! Their huggings, their kissings, something that the Dragon Spirit can perhaps avoid! 

Kind-heartedness and joy fulfill this city's cornucopia! And Metaldramon must be aware that with their touching of affection, avoiding all contact will be sheer perfection. 

But aside all their touching and affection, Metaldramon also plays pranks...like Christmas's good doing controls!

......

Y/n : "See? That's what i was up to!" Y/n stated cheerfully as he indiqued at the television as soon as the narration was over in the house all filled with Christmas lights, multiple trees, and everyone wearing Christmas outfits like last time with outside mega snowing down from the sky and the roads covered in piles of snow and children with their parents building snowmen. "Hey Kuroka, you can bring the chicken now."Kuroka showed up in her christmas outfit like last "year" and brought the vesselwith the giant chicken in the middle of the table.

Houki : "This seems great! That and also in general. I mean- even the Digimon seem uplifted by the holidays now." Houki looked over at Salamandermon, digivolved from Y/n's Vorvomon, whose fire was enough to make up a natural fire for the chimney, where it was currently resting.

" Houki looked over at Salamandermon, digivolved from Y/n's Vorvomon, whose fire was enough to make up a natural fire for the chimney, where it was currently resting

Y/n : "Hehhh, yep! He's all comfy down there."About in that moment, Y/n came up with something.

Y/n : "You know anyway, Toropiamon might also funnily enough make a great tree. A living one. ~"

Akeno : "Cute~ You could even carry it everywhere and it can even go around on its own~"

Houki : "Yet Cherrymon might also work, as a Christmas tree i mean."

Rin : "HAHA, that sounds great!!" Rin laughed almost hysterically.

Rena : "Yep. Just watch for the cold on 'em!"

Y/n : "I've transferred anti-cold magic on 'em too, don't worry. That's covered anwyay." Y/n smiled.

Mine : "Or like, Frigimons, they would also work as living Christmas elements! In this case, snowmen."