Ch.33 - Role Theft

It was room as i was getting ready for school. I kept thinking, now that weirdo is on DEM's side too? As we went to school, i noticed Origami hadn't shown up yet. Chelsea and apparently Aria and Mio, who also wanted to join us too, looked towards me as i was still in thought.

Tammie: "Unfortunately, before we take assignments, i have some bad news to make, everyone : Origami Tobiichi will be transferring to another school due to unexpected circumstances."

I smiled.

Aria : "Why should we care?!"

Y/n : "Aria, easy."

I whispered to Aria.

Y/n : "We'll handle her at the right moment, trust me."

Aria relied a bit. But she's one of those who'd not forget about trusting your friends most of all. She nodded as i then looked back at the teacher.

Y/n : "Why?"

Tammie: "Unfortunately i don't have any other details. I just a call from her and all she said was "I'm transferring. I'll send you the forms later on." "

Y/n : *whispers* "Man her voice makes my ears bleed...maybe i should get her replaced and ask Lilith if she can help..."

Aria : "Is it possible?"

Chelsea : "That'd be a good idea, we're all good friends with her."

Y/n : "I'll provide somehow. Anyway..."

I looke back at the "teacher".

Y/n :"Do you know perhaps what place?"

Tammie: "Well, she sort of did say where. She said about some school in England."

Y/n : "Hmm."

I looked at the girls and asked them to stay with me until i found out what was happening : i'm concerned only to assure myself we wouldn't be sneak-attacked any way.

~~ Timeskip brought to you by Chelsea and Lavorvomon ~~

I began to call Origami but the line said her phone didn't exist. We went to her apartment complex and went to her apartment door. I rang the doorbell but got no answer. I then proceeded to knock on the door saying that is was me. I cussed hearing no response and twisted the doorknob noticing it went all the way as he pushed the door open.

Y/n : *sigh*

We went in as we began looking around the darkened apartment noticing all the furnitures gone. We inspected everywhere and the place looked like someone hasn't lived here. I peeked through the blinds in her bedroom letting out an annoyed sigh.

There was a footstep as Y/n went to turn around he was quickly stopped by a rag covering his face as his teammates noticed.

Chelsea : "Hey what the-"

Aria : "WHO IS THERE?!"

Chelsea : "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!" She noticed the aggressor and punched it in the face who didn't manage to leave in time as she let Y/n go as the latter took heavy breaths in shock while Aria kept her guns pointed to the aggressor while Mio kept her flames ready. Chelsea kneeled to his side to make sure he was fine.

Chelsea : "Dear, is everything okay...???"

Y/n : *pants* "What the hell was that...??? Huh...??"

I turned and looked at who did the attack. It was who else if Origami.

Y/n : "Uhhh....."

Mio : "Y/n??!"

Aria : "Y/N?! STAY AWAKE!!!!"