Ch. 8 - A Date to Remember

Kurumi: "Tomorrow as in, tomorrow?"

Y/n : "Yep! If you want and have time, of course. I could show you around town since school's done."

Kurumi : "That sounds fun. Wait, are you asking me out on a date?~"

I then blushed and smiled genuinely.

Y/n : "Heh, you could say that. So what do you say...?"

Kurumi: "Alright, i'll go on a date with you."

Y/N: "Cool! How  'bout we meet by the station gate at 10:30?"

Kurumi: "That's fine with me. I'll see you there! Looking forward to it~"

Kurumi let out a little chuckle of joy as she skipped off as I watched her walk away.

.....

-Flashback -

Kotori: "Well, as long as she's still alive,we're sticking with our plan. Tomorrow's a holiday and there's no school. Y/n, we need to ask Kurumi out on a date."

Y/n : "Alright, immediate."

Kotori:" Yeah, there's no guarantee that she will get revived again so let's get this done before she gets killed again."

Reine: "And let's not forget about Origami Tobiichi. She will have told the AST. So they'll know that Kurumi didn't die."

Y/n : "Who's that, Reine? Oh but if it's about Kurumi then i'll handle it."

- End of Flashback -

Y/n : "This'll be interesting, no doubt."

Origami: "What has got interesting?"

I turn around to see Origami standing right behind me making me jump a little.

Y/n : "Nothing that you should know."

Origami: "I'm going to ask you one more time. What's gotten interesting about Kurumi Tokisaki?!"

Y/n : "Why should i respond you?"

Origami: "Just answer! Trust me, this is very important."

Y/n : "This is about me, and IT'S NOT OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!"

Origami POV

My eyes slightly widened as after saying that Y/n pushed me slightly away.

Y/n : "Sorry, gotta go."

Y/n walked past me as he sighed. I couldn't help but be worried about him,especially for what happened today with Kurumi.

Earlier today,I was pinned against the wall by Kurumi as she used her glowing hands as small purple dragon with a yellow crest and Kunemon on his head were out of the doors.

??? : "We must warn Y/n."

The small dragon and Kunemon then walked way.

Kurumi: "Oh, Origami...I must say you look delicious too~"

Kurumi slowly approached me as she licked her fingers and groped my inner thigh.

Kurumi: "Yes, very delicious~"

Kurumi: "But...I think I might save you for later. Instead,i'll devour you once i'm done with Y/n."

Kurumi released me and disappeared as I fell to the ground coughing from being constricted.

Origami : "Oh Y/n..."

........

I walked into my house as Shido sat on the couch.