Ch.10 - What Heart Wants

(A/n : Note : this time, there's a scene from the Director's Cut version right at the beginning of the chapter : i added it to make everything more effective as a whole. ^^ I still hope you enjoy. ^^ )

......

Y/n Pov

We were on the rooftop as everyone then looked back at Kurumi who was looking at the red-haired girl perplexed, while i kept his murderous stare at the being without though removing my eyes from Kurumi too. 

Meanwhile, Origami and the others fainted after being restrained by Kurumi's clones and for the fatigue.

Shido : "No way...it can't be..."

Kurumi : "If you think your flame's gonna scare me, you're wrong!" 

Kurumi summoned her giant clock Angel again.

Kurumi : "Because you're not the only one with a cool toy!"

Y/n : "Kurumi?"

I looked at Kurumi as she looked back at me.

Y/n : "She's condemning herself to death."

Kurumi : "It seems so~"

Kotori : "Y/n, i'm sorry but you must get out of the way."

Y/n : "FORCE ME!"

Kotori : "I'm sorry, then i'll be forced to eliminate your friend, whether you like it or not."

Y/n / Kurumi : "It won't work.../ That won't work!"

Kurumi's clones started running towards Kotori as she swinged her axe as it emitted a stream of flames. But before it could hit Kurumi's clones, a huge fish-like creature appeared and swiped the flames away with its claws.

 But before it could hit Kurumi's clones, a huge fish-like creature appeared and swiped the flames away with its claws

Kurumi : "Oh?~"

Kotori : "What the hell is that thing???!"

Shido : "And why is it even here...??"

Kotori slammed her axe to the floor sending a stream of flames from it as the giant fish swiped the flames again, this time with its tail, as it then dashed at Kotori and slashed her in her waist as she slided backwards. I then looked at Kurumi.

Y/n : "Kurumi, retreat your clones now!! That being is about to spill out some insults that'll make me wanna kill her instantly..."

Kurumi : "Alright~"

Kurumi  put her clones away as i glided to Kurumi and hugged her.

Y/n : "I promise you i'll be back honey..." 

Kurumi : "I don't doubt that~ Being you i'm certain you're up to something good."

I hugged Kurumi and then glided away under the roof so that i couldn't be seen by everyone. In that moment, i then became invisible and got back on the roof but didn't got back visible as Coelamon apparently vanished too.