(Season 2 Premiere) Ch.13 - The Adventure Continues...

This is the story of a Spirit. A special one, who isn't hesitant in killing his enemies if he retained the need or to protect all those he loves.  He's willing even to destroy the Spirits themselves, pur of reaching his goal, about which he made up his mind about, specially recently, after saving the life of one of the Spirits herself and meeting again his friends of long times ago. His name is...Metaldramon Y/n.

3rd Pov

Y/n : *series of snortings* "Please Stella hug me...~"

Stella walked next to Y/n as she gently hugged him in his sleep as he smiled.

All of Y/n's friends were in front of his bed as he slept peacefully.

Stella : "*whisper* Should we do it?"

Akeno : "*whisper* He'll enjoy a good morning~"

Rin : "*whisper* Okay then everyone step back!"

Everyone stepped back as they didn't remove their smiles as Rin stepped forward.

Rin : "Goood morning Teiguu City! It's past 10:00 AM in the big city of Spirits! Temperature is a plesant 28 degrees, which surely sounds nice for hotheads or simply hey staying in bed and sleeping peacefully! Or to make it simple...work out that sleep and not spending the day being epic!"

Akeno : "Get up Y/n~"

Akeno blasted some small lightnings at Y/n as he woke up with a sudden jump.

Y/n : "Waaahah i'm awake sergeant!!!"

Y/n Pov

And so my daily excercise routine started. So i could keep myself focused. But i admit heh, with all my new girls and friends you also would want to relax. First part was up-and-down's. I was in the living room.

Y/n : "Ugh, i don't remember ordering a wake-up call, girls..."

Rin : "Hey less talk more pain, lizard boy!"

I was making up-and-down's with Akeno and Stella sitting on my back as they were smiling. They both had their gymnastic uniforms on, too.

Y/n : "Arrrghhhh!"

Houki : "You're the number one cause you're the one who makes his job done!"

Y/n : "Arrrghhh!"

Rin : "You call yourself a Spirit?!"

Y/n : "Wraaaaar!"

Next one was tip-tapping "thingy".

Rin : "No spirit no spirit no spirit...THERE'S A BAD SPIRIT!"

Y/n took a reptile "hissing" pose.

Rin : "No spirit no spirit no spirit no spirit no spiri - SPIRIT WANTS TO ATTACK YOU!"

Y/n jumped forward.

Y/n : "Wroaaaar!!!"

Rin : "Stella and Mio! In a bunkbed!"

Y/n : *up* "Hi honey!" *hand waving* *down* "Hi darling!"*kiss blow* *up "Hi honey!" *down* "Hi darling!"

Next one was a "play catch".

Rin : "Alright Y/n, you ready?"

Rin was holding a stick with a plastic piece with Kotori's face drawn on it as Y/n was trying to grab it.

Rin : "Follow it!"

Y/n : "Grrr!!"

Rin walked around.

Rin : "Oh! It's over here!"

Y/n : "Ughhh!"

Rin distanced a bit.