(Season 3 Premiere) Ch.29 - New Events

Y/n Pov

I was with Kurumi's clone that i had saved from the real Kurumi : now she's a member of our family too. She currently was digivolved on a unicorn-pegasus Digimon as i was on her back.

 She currently was digivolved on a unicorn-pegasus Digimon as i was on her back

Y/n : "Isn't it beautiful? <3"

Unimon : "Kurumi" 's voice : "Yes, there's nothing better! I love freedom...and i have to thank you for that, Y/n..."

I leaned to Unimon's neck.

Y/n : "Don't mention it..."

Unimon then stopped.

Y/n : "What's up?"

Unimon : "Kurumi" 's voice : "I feel something bad..."

Y/n : "Hmmm, might be like a Spirit or something...let's go back home, everyone's waiting for us!"

Unimon nodded as we flew off.

~~ new CTR-like introduction given to you with Naughty Dog's box smash-opening this time with all of Y/n's new team followed next by "introduction" screen given to you by Y/n, Kurumi's clone and the original Kurumi placing a D, an A and a L in front of each other with a small red banner with "The Dragon Spirit" written on it under it ~~

.....

Y/n Pov

I was watching TV with my Kurumi while the others were having lunch.

Kuroka : "Isn't it nice sharing food with a family that grows larger and larger?~"

Akeno : "You tell me, that's what a harem does, hihi!"

Mio : "Well, i'm just glad all of us are together and okay."

Akame : "Yeah, it's good."

Mine : "All okay there, Y/n? Last battle must have scarred you or something..."

Y/n : "I'm kinda fine, don't worry."

Stella : "Kinda?"

Akame was eating five steaks at once.

Sheele : "I just hope she doesn't touch my breakfast this time..."

Y/n : "Hehehe."

Lilith : "Ow. Y/n...?"

Y/n : "Huh, what is it?"

I turned to the group and saw Lilith holding her mouth. She had burned her lips.

Y/n : "Dear, all okay...?"

Y/n was interrupted by Lilith as she strongly kissed him as she then let go and panted.

Kuroka : "Wow, hot."

Akeno : "She's getting into it too~"

"Kurumi" : "Hihi, even she knows her ways~"