Ch.20 - The Feelings of Music

After i accepted Miku's challenge, it seemed we had then to decide the "maids" for the cafe in occasion of the festival since there were some needed and i didn't want anyone out of my girls : Rin, Kuroka and Aria were the ones who offered to help us : Rin because of her feisty personality, Kuroka because of her attractiveness yet seducing dark side and Aria for both cuteness and the fact she already wore like a maid before. Now of course, i casted my illusionary power again to give everyone out of my friends the illusion i was again a girl and this time in a maid outfit, but in reality i was still myself and to them too, same for my clothes and "limited" Spirit humanoid appearence too : i also love fooling my enemies in general or whoever i dislike too anyway.

Rin : "I'll make them pay for this!!"

Kuroka : "It sure is different."

Aria : "It's embarassing though Y/n! I mean, it's not something i'm used to do..."

I petted Aria's head.

Y/n : "Don't worry girls, i'll repay that bitch for that too later in case i remember~"

I glanced outside and noticed a huge line of guys as the girls then looked out too.

Kuroka : "Didn't expect so many of them to show up."

Rin : "How are there so many of them...?!"

Aria : "Well, doesn't matter, let's just settle this..."

Y/n : "Unfortunately seems like i have to be the head here..."

Rin : "Why you...??"

Y/n : "It's more like for a question of covering indeed : also if that bitch sees you girls she'll become suspicious, while already met me..."

Kuroka : "Yeah i'll poison her for that."

Y/n : "Good kitty~"

I petted Kuroka's head and gently scratched her cat-like ears as she purred.

Y/n : "If that's not attractive...~"

Rin : "But are they really so many?"

Y/n : "Ughh."

I turned around and was met with our Maid staff.

Staff: "Your wish is our command!"

Y/n : "Okay listen, let's just make sure everything goes fine, alright? Or since i also have my girls here, let's make sure it goes at best."

Staff: "Yes ma'am!"

So while everyone was serving the customers, i was stand outside and hand out flyers to invite to the cafe. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a girl impossibile to not be familiar with. She was smiling at me while holding a candy apple. She had shiny long black hair with uneven bangs covering one of her eyes leaving a blood red eye exposed. I immediately smiled widely as i saw her, but then a person passed by and after that she disappeared as i made a small disappointed frown but then a happy sigh.

Y/n : "Well heh, it's been nice seeing each other again, even if for so short."

I had decided to let Sheele come with me, since she's a great help when it comes to dealing with morons like the "Diva".

Miku: "Good morning Mia, how are you today? From the look of things i say you're doing quite well."

Y/n : "Hmph, i saw better days..."

Sheele : 'Y/n's so patient that if now he was actually being himself she'd be dead already...'

Miku: "Hehe, those clothes suit you. In fact it might interesting for you to wear that outfit every day. Who knows, overtime you might as well start to enjoy it, and then you can be my maid slave all the time."