Ch.35 - A Past Meeting

Y/n : "So you want me, or also "us" given my friends here, to see if we can change the past?"

Kurumi : "Yes. I want proof of whether or not it can be done."

Y/n : "Hey you doubt my essence, i'm ZeedMillenniummon's descendant!"

Kurumi : "No, don't worry~ It's just that, this unsalvagiable ruin. This tragedy devoided of all hope...it could possibly be prevented if we try."

Y/n : "HAH! THAT'S BECAUSE SHE BECAME THE VERY THING SHE WANTED TO DESTROY!"

Kurumi : "No doubt. So, no questions? Anything?"

Y/n : "I think not. Just if i can start, heh."

I walked through the streets with my two Digimons on my shoulders until a giant flaming blast shot into the sky. Must be the victim of WaruSeadramon. I ran towards the fire and into the destruction, there I saw young Shido laying before Kotori. Damn, they were able to cover up something this devastating? I heard explosions and looked to the sky seeing Origami fighting Phantom. I thought it would probably be best if I didn't try to get closer, or any of us could have gotten hurt. She's on a rampage with one target in mind, i it'd force me to eliminate her even before trying and solve this. I continued running until I saw young Origami's parents down a road.

Young Origami : "Mom and Dad. There you are!"

I got back up and looked up to see the area where Origami's parents were. I watched as young Origami glared at present Origami.

Y/n : "So this was the moment...man if that was morbid though...talk about being "responsible for your own actions"...heh, okay this one was powerful."

Kurumi : "Doesn't surprise me. For someone like Origami to be in her current state...i knew for a fact something significant would had to have happened."

Y/n : "You said it. But i'm surprised she doesn't even wonder why she sees herself in the sky..."

The Origami in the sky then disappeared.

Y/n : "What the?"

Kurumi : "Yod Bet must have run out. She went back...to her original time."

Y/n : "Damn, so that means this one's lost..."

I looked at the young Origami.

Kurumi : "What an ironic turn of events..."

Y/n : "I wasn't in time to save them...i wouldn't let anyone innocent die and in such a brutal way..."

Kurumi : "No dear, that's not what i meant. Fact is, we learned how Origami killed her parents. And that means, this situation wouldn't have happened for my Zaphkiel. That's more of a little upsetting to me."

Y/n : *tears* "Don't blame yourself my princess, you have no fault in the world!!!! I'm the one who made you waste your energies anyway...but i'm sure there must be another way, right?"

Kurumi : "Yes. I was just presented a method to fix this mess a few moments ago."

Y/n : "By who...?"

Kurumi : "Believe it or not, your friends here made me find out~ They suggested to go back in a  past before that past to fix the current past you're in. They also told me more about that Millenniummon creature who is apparently able to travel through time indeed. And hear i thought i was the only one who could mess with time...~"

Y/n : *sniff* "They're the best ever. So now we can confirm then there's still a chance we can fix things?"

Kurumi : "You've got it. Apparently, this isn't over yet~"