Special - The Spirit of Christmas

(A/n : Sorry it's a bit late. ^^ Hope you enjoy it nonetheless. ^^)

-----------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

I was at my desk preparing the Christmas gift i had for Kurumi. The gifts for all the others girls were already under our Christmas tree in the living room. My two Digimons were looking at what i was building, with another friend of ours on the shelf above my desk on the right wall.

 My two Digimons were looking at what i was building, with another friend of ours on the shelf above my desk on the right wall

I then felt Stella, Akeno and Kuroka hugging me from behind.

Stella : "Hey Y/n."

Akeno : "Merry Christmas honey~"

Y/n : "Hey sweeties. Merry holidays to you too!"

Kuroka : "Same to you honey~ Oh, what is that?"

Kuroka asked curiously seeing something on the desk in front of me.

Y/n : "Alright you got me~ It's the gift for Kurumi."

Stella : "What is it?"

Y/n : "It's for the bond we share. That in the future i hope'll get even stronger."

Kuroka : "Do you have something for us?~"

I petted Kuroka's ears. She purred happily.

Y/n : "They wouldn't be surprises honey~"

~~Timeskip given to you by Spyro making his own Christmas tree with Sparx on top of it as its star ~~

Y/n POV

I was in the living room of our house. It was full of beautiful multicoloured lights and there were two huge Christmas trees.

Shido : "Hey Y/n, how's it going with the tree?"

Y/n : "Great!"

We had just finished the tree.

Y/n : "Okay, the base is ready!"

Stella : "They look great!"

Akeno : "They're very pretty~"

Y/n : "Hummm, i think we could use something more unique though."

I shot blue beams from my eyes as they materialized various objects on the huge tree : some green orbs from Spyro's universe, pink, yellow and black bows like the ones Mine, Stella and Mio wear, small pairs of fake scissors like Sheele's Imperial Arm and some cat bells like the ones Kuroka had.

Y/n : "There, that will do it!"

Akeno : "That's definitely more to itself~"

Stella : "It's for us, right Y/n?"

I nodded.

Y/n : "It's to symbolize how all of us are important the same way here. <3"

Everyone else's POV