Ch.11 - Answers of a Long Time

Flashback

(Present)

'Thought during Flashback'

Enjoy. ^^

-------------------------------------

I held hands with Akame a bit worried.

Y/n : "Hey, how are the others doing...??"

Akame : "They're all fine. They're keeping doing their best to protect the Capital back in our world. Don't worry, they can look after themselves, also thanks to you allowing them to digivolve like you did with us too."

Mine : "Your help was a  great determiner for us Y/n."

Sheele : "We'll never be thankful enough to you."

Chelsea : "Yes, we owe you everything Y/n."

Y/n : "Thank you  all my  pies, also okay, that reassures me."

Shido : "Okay so, mind telling me what's going on...?"

Y/n : "Actually it's very simple Shido, you were there in some occasions too!"

Shido : "Huh?"

Flashback 1

Y/n : "Oh, curious. But wait a second..."Murasame"...? That sounds like..."

(Y/n : "That's referred to the sword of Akame, and it's also  her weapon, which precisely is called an "Imperial Arm". ^^

Akame : "Hi there.")

Flashback 2

Y/n : "I do remember such a thing now. I used to love a teacher too, but it was beautiful, and not awkward like this..."

(Y/n : That's Lilith : she also is a teacher, and wonderful like few ones. ^^

Lilith made a small blush as she smiled.

Lilith : "T-thanks dear...")

Flashback 3

Y/n : "Now that i think of it, there's another person who i know who engulfs in flames as ability or uses them as her natural power's enhancement...there's also an ulterior girl that also uses fire, but it is only one of her many powers...also since i thought of Bryweludramon too previously, which can be a Mega level in both your cases, but their cases too...hmm..."

(Y/n : "That's referred to respectively Stella and Mio. ^^

Stella : "Hey."

Mio : "Hi there.")

Flashback 4

Y/n : "if only was possible to destroy every of these stuffs with a weapon whose power fits the danger of the circumstance as it becomes stronger and stronger so no matter how risky things get they get wrecked anyway...!!! Or also some weapon that can cut through anything but also be used as defense so you have all at once...or also simply destroy those who create this stuff directly in their vital points with the highest precision..."

(Y/n : "That's about respectively to the Imperial Arms of Mine, Pumpkin, Sheele, Extase, and Chelsea and the way she eliminates enemies.")

Shido : "They sound powerful."

Mine : "Just wait to see them in action!"

Sheele : "Being them unique they're definitely not to underestimate."

Akame : "Indeed. Not for nothing there are few of us who can use them.")

Flashback 5