Ch.23 - Confrontation

Y/n Pov

We marched right into the stadium thanks to Kurumi's Time-Eating Castle.

Y/n : "Stop right there! Haha."

Miku : *sigh* "Your voice really greaps on my nerves. Can you please refrain from contaminating the eardrums of these lovely Spirits all myself with this obnoxius clamory? I find it annoying. Shut your mouth for a moment you-"

I whispered on my earphone as i sent request to my team on Fraxinus end here both Stella and Sheele for us as i then spoke back.

Y/n : "Or WHAT! No one shuts ME up!! And you stop mind-controlling everyone if you don't want us to wreck those dumb Spirits in front of you."

Miku : "I thought i just told you, shut your mouth!! Gabriel! March!"

The slumbering girls stood up and very slowly moved towards us as i took a Imperialdramon-like pose.

Y/n : "The reawakening..."

Miku : "Obvious they're waking up, the power of Gabriel makes me people adore me and shape their will to match my own one, her shadow is too weak to hold them down! And now i'm not just going order to capture you, no, quite the contrary! Come along my darlings! Go for it, and that means rip those two men to shreads!!"

Y/n growled under his breath and was about to launch a fire wave but Kurumi stepped on and he calmed down as he looked at her.

Kurumi : "Fufu, stop, you're making me laugh! It's a tad premature top at yourself on the back! You'll have to do better than that if you expect to beat me, got it?!"

Kurumi tightened her shadow's grip on the controlled girls.

The twins fired their charged shot at us. But suddenly, the two Yanmamons appeared as the normal Yanmamon launched a Wind Cutter cutting the gust in half.

While SandYanmamon,  who followed after Yanmamon, used his Spinning Shot as he spinned on itself quickly with a wind turbine-like ring generated under itself and then launched three huge cloud-like arrows against the twins as they both were crushe...

While SandYanmamon,  who followed after Yanmamon, used his Spinning Shot as he spinned on itself quickly with a wind turbine-like ring generated under itself and then launched three huge cloud-like arrows against the twins as they both were crushed to the wall.