Secret

So this ship is way too underrated, but I saw a video of Changbin making himself comfortable in Seungmin's lap (the video up there at 0:50) and thought it was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen, they're such a soft ship like please my heart, so anyway here you go

-

Caregiver : Seungmin
Little : Changbin

-

Changbin POV

I'm a little. It was not a problem on itself, the thing was, the others didn't know. I didn't know how to tell them and I feared their reactions. Until now, I didn't have any problem at hiding it, I was fine on my own and when I was alone at the dorm, I let myself slip. But these days, I didn't know what it was, I just felt the need to have someone taking care of me. I wanted my own caregiver. But not any caregiver, I already had someone special in mind, a member that was always there for me and let me sit in his lap whenever I felt cuddly. I wanted Seungmin. At the thought of him, I immediately felt myself slip, but I couldn't, now was not the time. All the members were currently at the dorm. A few minutes later, as if they knew, Chan knocked on my door and passed his head through the crack he'd created.

"Hey Binnie, we're all going to the store do you wanna come?"

He asked softly. I shook my head.

"No, I'm exhausted, I think I'll just take a nap"

I answered. He looked at me kindly and nodded.

"Okay then, we'll be back in an hour or two"

I made thumbs up and he smiled before leaving the room. I sighed when I heard the front door close behind my loud band mates. I proceeded to immediately stand up and open the drawer containing all of my little supply. I had already slip into little space when I took a dummy and put it in my mouth. Taking my favorite plushie, I decided I wanted to watch some cartoons. I opened the door and slowly made my way to the living room. I dropped my dummy on the floor when I saw what, or rather who, was already sitting on the couch in front of me. Seungmin was looking at me with wide eyes. I felt panic rise inside of me and tears joined shortly after. I broke down into tears and slid to the floor. I heard Seungmin quickly stand up from where he was sitting and approaching me.

"Changbin?"

He asked in a small, unsure voice. I didn't want to look up, I was ashamed. What would he think of me now? He would hate me, he would tell the others and they would all hate me. Before I could break into another round of sobs, I felt his hand being placed softly on my back and then going up to my hair, stroking it.

"Sssh, don't cry, I just want to understand what's happening Binnie"

He said calmly. My breathing evened a bit and I finally looked up. There wasn't any hate in his eyes, only concerned.

"Bwinnie's little"

He looked surprise, but then smiled kindly.

"You're a little?"

I nodded, still searching for disgust on his face. I didn't find any. He continued to stroke my hair.

"My cousin's a little too"

At the sentence, I felt all the weight on my shoulder leave and sighed letting a hiccup out all together.

"Weally?"

I asked, still unsure of the whole situation. He nodded and smiled brightly.

"Were you afraid we wouldn't accept you? You're our baby, of course we accept you as you are"

Other tears made their way onto my cheeks, but they weren't from sadness this time. He dried them softly with his shirt.

"Binnie wove Minnie"

I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"I love you too baby"

"Wanna be cawegiver?"

I asked with a shaking voice, scared of the answer.

"Are you sure you want me to do it?"

He looked so touched by the suggestion and I vigurously nodded.

"Binnie only wants Minnie"

"Okay then angel, I'll be you're caregiver"

I smiled from ear to ear and threw myself at him. He hugged me back before holding me up in his arms and bringing us both onto the couch.

"Can cawl Minnie dada?"

"Of course you can call me dada, you're my baby now"

I buried my face a little further into the crook of his neck. We both sighed, taking in everything that happened. I could say, today was the best day of my life. I felt like bursting with happiness. Not long after, I fell asleep in Seungmin's arms.

Seugmin POV

I felt Changbin drift off to sleep in my arms and looked at his face. His cheeks were still red from all the crying and his eyes puffy, but he looked adorable nonetheless. I'd take care of him with all my heart, I promised myself. He was my baby now. I smiled and fell asleep too, stroking his soft hair one last time.

-
a/n
I uwued so much while writing this, I hope you liked it!

Also, people seem to actually read what I write so it makes me happy, thanks to everyone who reads my stuff and leave a like I'm really grateful <3